Recent content by John L.

1. J

Briggs 8B needs help

p.m. sent, John.
  2. J

Briggs 8B needs help

I have some pictures of how I hooked up my throttle but I am not too good with posting pictures...
  3. J

Briggs flow jet carbs and gas tank

Is the green carb still available? Thanks John.
  4. J

Briggs and Stratton part # help needed.

Thanks for the help, I needed it....
  5. J

Here are the numbers off the shroud, the shroud appears to match the engine. Model# 81302, type# 943922, serial# 610725. Thanks John.
  6. J

I will post the numbers off the shroud in the am, thanks John.
  7. J

I have an old up draft Flo Jet carb from a 3 h.p. Briggs horizontal shaft engine with a broken plastic choke lever. Would anyone have a way to look up this part #? Thanks in advance for any help, John.
  8. J

Wanted..Stellar mini bike parts

Stellar parts Pm sent, John.
  9. J

Could someone I.D. this Ole Briggs?

I have 2 of those engines, not running but both are mostly complete. One has a recoil housing and the other has the pulley to wrap the rope around it to spin it over. I have had them for many years on a shelf. Would like to find a good home for them, I will not throw them away, John.
  10. J

Part # needed for governer rod

I have a Tecumseh 6 h.p. engine and the rod to the governer is broken. Went to the local lawnmower shop and the rod was not in the picture for some reason. The numbers on the housing are 143-626 252 serial # 4151D. It is a horizontal 6 h.p. , can anyone help with a part # ? The engine is on an...
  11. J

Who do you think made this bike?

I think Stellar minibike also, has the motor plate that kicks up at the rear to support the rear fender. I had one a while back and mounted a Briggs flathead 5 h.p. on it. There is a pic of it on the Minidoodle web site, John.
  12. J

who made it?

Manco picture I have a picture, will try to post it one night this week.
  13. J

who made it?

mini i.d. Older Manco minibike, had one a while back...John.
  14. J

owned same bike 30 years still not sure what brand.need help check pictures.

mini i.d. Looks like an older Manco minibike, John.
  15. J

what's it worth?

Nice bike...let me know if you are going to sell it, send me a p.m., thanks.