Recent content by john48

1. J

What Was Your First Mini bike ?

Here is my first minibike, I drove it today, ran like a top.
  2. J

Old Trikes!

Alright guys some of you might remember me from my DMP minibike post, well im back but not with mini bikes but two trikes. I have an idea about them but not sure, For these I paid 3 dollars for the Smaller one and $7.25 for the big one. The bigger one with the motor has a 290 Kohler, and a...
  3. J

Howdy!

i love hondas i have a 71 mini trail
  4. J

DMP Minibike

5. J

DMP Minibike

i have them running great and have an ownership and manual. why is it raining i want to drive them:sad:
  6. J

DMP Minibike

im getting a manual later tonight:smile:
  7. J

First post - our first mini bike

that's the luxury bike model i have a blue one with mirrors and was road legal and has an ownership:laugh: dealer plate time!
  8. J

DMP Minibike

cool ^^^:smile:
  9. J

DMP Minibike

the numbers on there are 6/71
  10. J

DMP Minibike

i hope they are good machines i got the red one working in 10 minutes!
  11. J

DMP Minibike

you say late 70's but the tag has 71 one on it or did they make them right up to the 80's?
  12. J

DMP Minibike

i have found out they made two models, the one i have and then one like a rupp hustler and they started making them in 71 but they mostly made tv antennas. and i also found out my blue one has the most deluxe model they made so i guess i did good on 100 a piece.:smile:
  13. J

DMP Minibike

alright thanks i just cant find any info on them anywhere
  14. J

DMP Minibike

i got this two dmp minibikes for 100 each the red one runs and the blue will but haven't worked on it yet. any one know about them and what there worth i know there from Delhi metal products in ontario and there both from 1971. the blue one has front and rear disc brake lights and turning...