Recent content by jpr95

1. J

Havasu Dave's - "Mini Bike" - (Just For Fun)

Glad to see ya stuck with the Bender. Everything is looking great!
  2. J

Havasu Dave's - "Mini Bike" - (Just For Fun)

Dave, jumped on the board ( yeah it's been awhile) and found your thread and read through it and wanted to congratulate you on an awesome build. However I was taken back by the last page and its extremely disturbing news. There are no words. Godspeed my friend
  3. J

7 - 8 Alsport f/s and parts

Pm sent.
  4. J

Build-off 2014

Another Tom Thumb maybe? Or a kick azz choppa.
  5. J

1962 Fox Go Boy KART

Adda boy!
  6. J

1962 Fox Go Boy KART

Hey Dave, if you happen to be passing through Omaha anytime soon I'll take it!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:
  7. J

Wanted Rebel Micro Cycle

The last offer I got was a three legged mule and a sack of flower. I will keep yours in mind! Pm sent... Jimmy
  8. J

Wanted Rebel Micro Cycle

Here is mine. Its about as close to a survivor as you can get.. 1962 Rebel [/URL][/IMG] It is the same one previously posted..
  9. J

microcycle

Here is mine. Definitely one of the rarest out there.. Jimmy
  10. J

would you participate in a build-off

Wood! I got lots a wood!! PS, sorry Karen... Thanks Dave.
  11. J

TOM THUMB by MANCHESTER

Bwaaahaaa!!!! So true.. That SOB will never be ridden again by me, I've had my fill.. My tail bone still hurts some 6 months later! Its stashed on top the fridge at the shop where it belongs :laugh:
  12. J

TOM THUMB by MANCHESTER

Did I here someone mention a race?:drool: Just need to blow the dust off her and gas it up!
  13. J

I do! Call 402-740-8685 I will dig one out for ya...

I do! Call 402-740-8685 I will dig one out for ya...
  14. J

Open Class Voting

Thanks to all who competed in this years competition. It's truly an honor to be judged a winner by my peers.