Recent content by jtk77

1. J

just picked this guy up

is this a toad?
  2. J

just picked this guy up

thats what i thought too. whoever put the scrub brake on did a good job. is there a model for this bike, my buddy has a ruttman but the wheelbase is longer than mine
  3. J

just picked this guy up

modified where?
  4. J

just picked this guy up

found this at a garage sale, wondering what it is. i think its a ruttman but not certian. any help is appreciated
  5. J

wards seat

just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a close to O.E. seat for my wards gilson. thanks for any help.
  6. J

wards gilson

Got the motor in, just need to hook up the throttle. need to figure out the brake then i should be able to test ride. After that i need to do the fenders, And does anybody know where I can get a seat close to o.e.? will get new rear rim and tire sooner or later.
  7. J

wards gilson

got the wards back in to roller. gonna order a new wheel and tire for the rear.
  8. J

heres another

i cant find any other info on this thing, any body know the build years on these?
  9. J

heres another

heres another, what is it? I sold this to a buddy, just wondering what it is. thanks
  10. J

what is it?

?....
  11. J

any ideas?

from the pics i see online it looks to have the wrong tire on the front.
  12. J

any ideas?

awesome, you guys rock!
  13. J

what is it?

heres another one i picked up, not sure what it is, would like to figure out the make, so any input would be great. thanks
  14. J

any ideas?

was wondering if anybody knew what this is? wish i would have took a pic assembled, got ahead of my self. any help would be great. thanks