just picked this guy up

TomH

hard to tell with small pic. BTW look in the photo library. I am not an expert but the Front wheel and tire, foot brake and seat look different.

MINI-MATIC

I would say,by looking that the front wheel looks to be 4 inches,and the back 6 inches,and the bike looks to be angles up in the front,that the forks havent been modified,but thay are in fact the wrong forks for the bike/Ruttman!!:thumbsup:

jtk77

I would say,by looking that the front wheel looks to be 4 inches,and the back 6 inches,and the bike looks to be angles up in the front,that the forks havent been modified,but thay are in fact the wrong forks for the bike/Ruttman!!:thumbsup:
thats what i thought too. whoever put the scrub brake on did a good job. is there a model for this bike, my buddy has a ruttman but the wheelbase is longer than mine

MINI-MATIC

Well,I guess with the correct fork missing,it could even be a Spyder w/front shocks or most likely a Wild Goose ,Vulture or Toad,with the Goose haveing fenders,larger wheels and a longer seat,frames are the same except maybe the fender bracket locations.The Vulture was like the Goose,except,smaller wheels.One way to narrow the identification is to look at the kickstand length,if the bike will stand up with 6 inch wheels,it's probably a Goose,THE Goose started out w/5 inch wheels then going to 6 inch,Vulture and Toad,4 inch wheels.Later,Ruttman dropped the Vulture from the lineup and all the bikes had 6 inch wheels.:thumbsup: