Recent content by JustEnough

1. JustEnough

Arizona Off Road Rules

People who do not know much about minibikes sometimes call them ToteGotes.
  2. JustEnough

Joe's Mini Bike Reunion?

I am driving the 400 miles to be there. Looking forward to another fantastic show as it has been in all of the years past.
  3. JustEnough

Kit for 301 predator?

Is it a horizontal shaft engine? What equipment did the engine come off of? Some frames are too small for anything bigger than a 212. Most OHV engines are a lot smaller with a custom gas tank and exhaust.
  4. JustEnough

do i need new rings???

OP did not specify mph...so maybe kph
  5. JustEnough

Power Products AH47 questions

2hp 30 weight non-detergent motor oil 16:1 (not modern two stroke oil that we use now)
  6. JustEnough

AH47 recoil part #

I was just given a 1950 Craftsman 131 mower which has a Power Products AV47 two stroke on it. Probably the same as your AH47, but vertical shaft. The recoil is just a two foot length of rope that you wrap around the pulley and then pull it. You would put the length of rope in your pocket after...
  7. JustEnough

style points

Great info. Any idea if the seat might be original...it looks too good of condition to be.
  8. JustEnough

style points

This looks pretty cool...but I have no idea what brand or model it is and how much is original on it.
  9. JustEnough

Torque converter provides too much torque

How loose is the belt?
  10. JustEnough

The "What were they thinking!!?" Seat Thread

Lightning Rod Seat I do have to say...the lawn edger height adjustment lever/rod to engage the drive wheel was pretty creative though. Pull start housing does not fit?...Just leave it off... adjustable foot pegs gas cap, air filter and muffler is extra. Footbrakes included with rider...bare...
  11. JustEnough

My first engine build.

I think if you hear how LOUD an RLV Muffler - "silencer" is, you will wonder how they can use the term muffler/silencer.
  12. JustEnough

RIP Bonanza Dave Miller !

Dave Miller: 1955-2020 GODSPEED! DAVE MILLER (1954-2020)
  13. JustEnough

pack and ship a bike in Pasadena area.......

Tell us about how it was packed and shipped and if you would do it the same way again.
  14. JustEnough

Crazy Briggs filler neck-needed

It looks like your picture shows a short tank common on the low hp engines, which works great to clear the tire on minibikes. People are giving away edgers with those small Briggs engines all the time. Maybe keep an eye on craigslist FREE section. We see a lot less rust out here in...
  15. JustEnough

Briggs stash

I would guess that most people here have a bigger stash than that...minibike stuff, not toilet paper.