Torque converter provides too much torque

I have a minibike with a predator 212 and this torque converter: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H7Z92FJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Works a little too good. It's basically impossible to keep the front wheel on the ground when taking off. I'm thinking swapping the rear sprocket would help, but it's an old bike and that sprocket is not going to come off without a fight. So what are my options? Should I look into getting a different torque converter?

You can change front sprockets on that but I don't think that is your problem

How is your throttle set up is it very little travel you need to slow it down a bit so you have to twist more to get to full throttle
My Arco has a Hilliard clutch and it's jumpy off the line and the Coleman I put a tav on you can't take off at a walking pace
I guess next question is it working right going through the 3 phases

What size rear sprocket and rear tire are you running? Are you running a standard 1/4 turn throttle? A pic of your bike would help a lot too. Changing torque converters will do nothing but make your wallet lighter.

I've got a bike with a 212 Predator putting out 16+hp and a torque converter on it (59t rear and 15" tall tire). Keeping the front wheel down is not an issue, even when getting on it. You do have to finesse it when taking off. The moment you get throttle happy at low speed it pulls the wheel. Seating position can play a big part in keeping the wheel down as well.

Sounds like you may need more time riding with and getting used to how a torque converter comes on. My first few rides with one weren't fun. You can't ride them the same as you would a bike with a standard clutch either at first. A lot of people treat them like the greatest thing ever, but they're not for every bike or every rider. I had one on a mildly modded 212 Doodlebug and I hated it due to the shorter wheelbase it had. Some bikes I just wouldn't run one on.

SAS289

What size rear sprocket and rear tire are you running? Are you running a standard 1/4 turn throttle? A pic of your bike would help a lot too. Changing torque converters will do nothing but make your wallet lighter.

I've got a bike with a 212 Predator putting out 16+hp and a torque converter on it (59t rear and 15" tall tire). Keeping the front wheel down is not an issue, even when getting on it. You do have to finesse it when taking off. The moment you get throttle happy at low speed it pulls the wheel. Seating position can play a big part in keeping the wheel down as well.

Sounds like you may need more time riding with and getting used to how a torque converter comes on. My first few rides with one weren't fun. You can't ride them the same as you would a bike with a standard clutch either at first. A lot of people treat them like the greatest thing ever, but they're not for every bike or every rider. I had one on a mildly modded 212 Doodlebug and I hated it due to the shorter wheelbase it had. Some bikes I just wouldn't run one on.
Finesse is right. I changed the front sprocket on my bike 1 tooth down. I can't hammer it too hard or I'm going off the back. And this is only with a slightly better than stock clone on a Coleman 200. With the other sprocket it was easier to manage. And yeah you gotta shift your weight forward on the seat dirt bike style to help prevent wheelieing.