Recent content by Karl Childers

1. Karl Childers

Street legal minibike

maybe if you used a tecumseh or briggs 4hp or 5hp, they look small and compact. Or get a moped.
  2. Karl Childers

HS50 Tecumseh with lighting coil

thanks doc. I might start looking for a hs40 w/lighting coil, seems like the hs50 w/lighting coil is hard to come by.
  3. Karl Childers

I just noticed that it looks like a H50
  4. Karl Childers

Thanks, how do I buy it?
  5. Karl Childers

Hi Everyone, I am looking for an HS50 Tecumseh with a light coil. I am working on a Heald Vt-5, and have everything but a good motor. Hopefully someone has one that they are willing to part with. If the motor runs and the lighting coil works, i'm interested. I'm in the metro detroit area. Thanks...
  6. Karl Childers

Heald VT1

cool little bike! solid quality! that seat cracks me up! lol! you could fit two on it.
  7. Karl Childers

Honda Ruckus - Any Owners Out There??

ya, they do look cooler than the normal scooter, i like the bare bones look. It's great that you could mod this ruckus with all the parts available on eBay, maybe give it a little more hp!! cheers
  8. Karl Childers

wanted rupp 10" wheels in nice cond-no rust

i just finished my 1970 roadster. It brings a smile to my face every time i ride it! have fun with your project!
  9. Karl Childers

Lowell MI. Fall Color Tour Sunday Oct. 25

very cool ! i hope to join you guys sometime. i'm working on a heald vt-5 right now, hopefully i'll be done by springtime. Cheers
  10. Karl Childers

Greetings from Detroit

Thanks RCGuy, That sounds very cool! I will definitely be watching for the announcement. I'm about to go riding today, the weather is still good for me lol! Thanks for the invite! Cheers
  11. Karl Childers

wanted rupp 10" wheels in nice cond-no rust

I just had the same issue. Most likely you won't find a clean pair, but you will get new looking wheels if you are willing to do some work. It will cost you a bit of money either way. If you can't find any here, go to eBay and buy a few 10'' rupp wheels. If they are the spoke wheels, take them...
  12. Karl Childers

Honda Ruckus - Any Owners Out There??

Hi Everyone, I was hoping some of you could give me some positive or negative input based on your experience with the Honda Ruckus. I love riding mini bikes, and would like to have a legit/legal street mini bike. I'm not a big fan of full size motorcycles, so the Ruckus seems like a good fit...
  13. 2007HondaRuckus

2007HondaRuckus

Honda Ruckus
  14. Karl Childers

Greetings from Detroit

thanks OND, this is a very cool place to learn about mini bikes!
  15. Karl Childers

Greetings from Detroit

thanks bob, it is mini bike madness! lol! i have 4 now and that vt-5 on the way, gonna have to sell one or two to make room.