Recent content by kin tysinger

1. K

Vintage Honda 50 thinking about buying

great deal. these old bikes hold the dollar amount
  2. K

Eden, NC Minibike & Bicycle Swapmeet New Information

i was told they put the Rupp tank on these bikes not many left but they where speedway minibikes
  3. K

Eden, NC Minibike & Bicycle Swapmeet New Information

superstar minibike i am going to be their nice show been their before i have a 1970 superstar minibike i will bring never been restored still has like new tires on it.great shape
  4. K

speedway superstar minibike

you WILL NOT BID ON NOTHING I HAVE YOU JERK. ALL MOUTH NO ACTION
  5. K

you will not bid on nothing i have on ebay you jerk
  6. K

this site has some people that act like kids. i done nothing wrong at all this dude likes to run that mouth. he can have this site when you ask about a minibike and you have a kid like this one to make and issue out of it.
  7. K

thank you sir
  8. K

do not need the money i have 25 minibikes it is a hobby for me
  9. K

not doing that i said i was thinking of selling it you ask me.the ones like you run the others off this site.mind your own
  10. K

thinking on selling it
  11. K

thank's for the info. i was told only 10 was built they all came in blue
  12. K

Tec H50 with Oval Bore Mikuni problem ... pics and Videos ...

like the others check the tach.with those cams you need to be sure the timing is correct. they make great take off power.but that cam will float out on you if the springs are not strong enough
  13. K

Tec H50 with Oval Bore Mikuni problem ... pics and Videos ...

need to know what cam you have. and what springs are in it.if it's stock cam you are floating it out.you can jet the carb. like others have stated help some.
  14. K

i have and 1970 superstar that is in real nice shape runs like new all parts on it are correct could anyone tell me more about it. i bought from the man that got it new.ATTACH=CONFIG]97837[/ATTACH][