Recent content by lapinsky91

1. L

what oil does the chappy take??? i own a 1978 yamaha chappy LB80 II HC with less than 2k on...

what oil does the chappy take??? i own a 1978 yamaha chappy LB80 II HC with less than 2k on it i have had mine 13 years since i was nine (only started once) never allowed to ride it ..Just rebuilt it and i just need a battery and oil. please no one on the internet has given me a...
  2. L

what oil does the chappy take??? i own a 1978 yamaha chappy LB80 II HC with less than 2k on...

what oil does the chappy take??? i own a 1978 yamaha chappy LB80 II HC with less than 2k on it i have had mine 13 years since i was nine (only started once) never allowed to ride it ..Just rebuilt it and i just need a battery and oil. please no one on the internet has given me a...
  3. L

Hey man could you please let me know what oil does the yamaha chappy take??? I have an...

Hey man could you please let me know what oil does the yamaha chappy take??? I have an LB80 II HC i have had mine 13 years since i was nine (only started once) never allowed to ride it ..Just rebuilt it and i just need a battery and oil. please no one on the internet has given me a...
  4. L

what oil does the chappy take??? i have had mine 13 years since i was nine (only started...

what oil does the chappy take??? i have had mine 13 years since i was nine (only started once) never allowed to ride it ..Just rebuilt it and i just need a battery and oil. please no one on the internet has given me a straight answer
  5. L

What oil does Yamaha Chappy take?

i have rebuilt the whole damn thing other than engine/tranny. Its in good shape and has less than 2000 miles, which people have told me is real good?? the only thing keeping me from starting up is the right type of oil.. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!
  6. 1978 Yamaha Chappy LB80 II HC

1978 Yamaha Chappy LB80 II HC

my before and after pictures...can someone tell me what type of oil it takes!?!?!?!?!? please, the oil is the only thing keeping me from starting it up
  7. L

Need Help Identifying my Chappy

thankyou very much. Very happy I found this forum. Like i said i know cars but im pretty slow at learning new things, and want to do everything right the first time. On the chappy theres a yellow tank and a gas tank. Im assuming that the yellow tank is the Overflow/Resovoir? or do i need to put...
  8. L

Im just curious. Ive worked on cars all my life, so i know the basics of things. But this is my first 2 stroke Ive worked on. I have some friends helping me out and giving me advice but id like some advice from someone that owns a chappy, or a 2 stroke. What oil do I use? Theres a gas tank...
  9. L

My dad got me this 13 years ago, within those 13 years it was started up once and I was told the carb needed cleaning Ran the vin number to try and find out which specific model it is, and i think its an LB80-II HC but im not sure. Tried this site, had a "?" next to it Yamaha scooter VIN...
  10. Is this alot of miles for one of these?

Is this alot of miles for one of these?

My Chappy, I have no clue what model it is. Im under the impression its an LB80- II HC but i was hoping someone could help me find out...
  11. IMG_20130506_122649

IMG_20130506_122649

My Chappy, I have no clue what model it is. Im under the impression its an LB80- II HC but i was hoping someone could help me find out...
  12. IMG_20130506_122625

IMG_20130506_122625

13. Vin #

Vin #