Recent content by leafygreens

1. L

complete rear wheel

wtb: complete rear wheel with sprocket, tire, tube, hub, bearings, spacers and axles... in san diego. for this exact mini bike. i have the chain already. i have paypal ready to go. Azusa Mini-Bike Frame and Fork Kit | Frames Engine Mounting Plates| Northern Tool + Equipment
  2. L

Torque Converter Advice Pls

jrzmac is awesome.
  3. L

6" Asuza Tri-Star Rims 3" - used

what a good deal. gotta keep my eyes peeled.
  4. L

Mini bike parts in San Diego

:thumbsup: thanks, i appreciate any help i can get.
  5. L

im going to take your word for it. thanks 5horsebriggs
  6. L

Hensim 97CC Engine

4 dollars plus shipping to california LOL good luck with the sale.
  7. L

thanks guys, im looking through the box and i see a 5/8th axle, im sure that will be the correct one... i tried ace, and the local hardwares. but i dont wanna order anything that will be wrong. i took a couple crappy pictures, please excuse them because i stepped outside into the parking garage...
  8. L

My Back Yard Visitors...

who needs a vacation if you have a view like that.
  9. L

I'm completely new to mini bikes and just acquired a pretty nice mini bike that needs rear bearings for a 1-1/8 ID hole so a 1-1/8 OD bearing, and a 1/2 axel. i also need a new axel and spacers. does anyone know of local shops here in san diego that carry those in stock? otherwise i will...
  10. L

mini bike frame or roller

did you say big mini? Mini Bike not mine but i thought of this one right when you said big enough to fit a 6.5 in it.
  11. L

Hello mini bike fans

Welcome
  12. L

Newbie from AZ

Welcome, I love the cleanliness of your Taco.
  13. L

Noob from OZ

Welcome to OldMiniBikes
  14. L

30 year old NOOB

The only greens I like have dead presidents printed on them, but that relationship never lasts long with me. I also don't toss or eat salads. BUT.... I SHOULD, Eat them that is. LOL If I lived in Denver we would be talking about a much different type of greens...:shifty: Seems like a...
  15. L

Harbor Frieght Hydraulic Bender

here is something else pretty interesting, but i feel it might not be worth the trouble. Harbor Freight pipe bender modified for bending tube - YouTube