Recent content by lyedica

1. lyedica

I need better brakes!!!

Ok. I will get one ordered. Mine isn't metal to metal. But after looking at the new ones I can see it is pretty worn.
  2. lyedica

I need better brakes!!!

Never mind I found it. I assume I measure the diameter of the brake drum for the correct size?
  3. lyedica

I need better brakes!!!

You said that it is available on this site?
  4. lyedica

New member, help me identify/appraise my mini bike please!

Not going to lie. I felt a bit bombarded. But I understand. Now for a real question. Who can help me make this thing stop? Has a band brake. I feel like I have it adjusted as tight as possible. Any tricks?
  5. lyedica

I need better brakes!!!

Here is the lever
  6. lyedica

I need better brakes!!!

Here is the band and drum
  7. lyedica

Wow. I had no idea I was going to start such a scuffle. I think I am public enemy #1 on this site now. Never again will I ask anything to do with value. I guess I was trying to figure out if I do any work to the bike, is it better to look for original parts and go the OEM look, or if...
  8. lyedica

After viewing all the interaction on here as well as seeing all the cool projects. I have defiantly decided not to sell. However I am still curious to its value. I did find the sold listing on ebay. That bike looks far more original than mine. I assume that like cars originality raises...
  9. lyedica

Can you send me the link?
  10. lyedica

I need better brakes!!!

I will post pics later today. Thanks for the help
  11. lyedica

I need better brakes!!!

I have a central cycle supply charger. The brakes are horrible, border line useless. They are basically a leather band around a drum. Is there a cheap and easy retrofit available that will actually stop this beast?
  12. lyedica

:) I have had this mini bike since I was 10. It has been sitting in the shadows for some time now, until some freinds overheard that I have a mini bike sitting in my basement! I was told not to come back until it was running! :) Working on it again, made me fall back into "mini bike...
  13. minibike102

minibike102

14. IMG-20130920-00034

IMG-20130920-00034