Recent content by MadeInSanJose

1. M

Saw this on CL today

Hope someone on OldMiniBikes gets it Bonanza Bryan - I called and spoke to the seller about 4 just before I left the office headed for an appointment in Morgan Hill. Seller was at work and too busy to talk much. He said it had a 5 HP Tecumseh and he had built the bike custom. He also didn't know if it...
  2. M

Saw this on CL today

good luck Actually I called a couple hours ago. The seller said it was custom and he put it together but he didn't seem to know anything else. Good luck. It would be nice to know if it is in fact what you think.
  3. M

Saw this on CL today

Saw this on CL today and noticed the front fender mount and it looks just like the one on my CAT. I looked through the CAT photos on OldMiniBikes and don't see anything that looks like this. Just wondering what it is.
  4. craigslist. minibike

craigslist. minibike

5. M

This looks nice!

I don't know what this is but it looks like a nice ride. minibike motorcycle ditrbike
  6. M

Bonanza BC 1000?

Would love to restore it Mybiz - I love your bike. Do you still have that one? I would love to restore it if it's not too much hassle to find all the parts. I grew up in San Jose and remember the mini bike craze and everyone talking about Bonanza's; even remember the storefront on N. First...
  7. M

Bonanza BC 1000?

that helps. Without the front badge is there any way to tell the year of manufacture. Just to confirm...looks like this bike was modified with a scrub brake, had the kickstands welded on and had the original rear wheel set up with hand brake removed? Apparently the fenders were factory and...
  8. M

Bonanza BC 1000?

Sorry, I just added the pictures. Just added them. That's the bike. I think they kickstand is welded on upside down?:doah:
  9. M

Bonanza BC 1000?

YES! I just uploaded those photos Hi, Yes! I just uploaded those photos and now trying to get them on this thread.
  10. M

Bonanza BC 1000?

Okay, here are the pics Hope what I am doing is okay. I finally figured out the pics sizes were too large to upload. Now I couldn't figure out how to edit my original post. Sorry I'm learning. I just posted quite a few pics in my album. I also got a bunch of extra parts, shocks and fenders...
  11. red minibike extra parts shocks fenders

red minibike extra parts shocks fenders

12. red minibike frame mounting holes for seat

red minibike frame mounting holes for seat

13. IMG_1956

IMG_1956

14. IMG_1953

IMG_1953

15. IMG_1952

IMG_1952