Recent content by metty

1. M

Radio Flyer Hot rod Wagon

I have a wagon that would be awesome for that modification. Its already hot rod style. I cant find any info on it. It could be for sale. email mettyfish@sbcglobal.net for pics. Thanks Metty
  2. M

Need help with seat!!!!!

Thanks for the great ideas. The bike is a scat cat. The seat pan is toast and I can't use the original brackets that fit the front mount and rear shocks. The pan was metal and they were welded onto it. I would like to find one somewhat ready to go but I know thats pretty impossible. I see a seat...
  3. M

Need help with seat!!!!!

Anyone have one to sell me or any suggestions as to what I need for this bike. The seat pan was all broken, rusted and not able to be used . So I need some ideas. Project almost done but need a seat. It has to fasten on the front bottom of the seat and then the shocks have to also mount to the...
  4. M

Misc. parts

I would like the seat please. I can paypal you or send a check, Thanks, Mark PM me
  5. M

I would like the seat. Thanks can you pm me. Thx, Mark

I would like the seat. Thanks can you pm me. Thx, Mark
  6. M

How about a trade of some sort?

Don't know where to find avatar pics. Can you send a pic?
  7. M

How about a trade of some sort?

I'm in Missouri. Wondering if anyone out there would want to trade 1 good running mini for my three frames. 2 Scat Cats and Monkey Wards. 1 Scat Cat has a 3.5 hp Tecumsah and is mostly done except brake cable and seat. Other 2 are roller frames. I would like to trade form something on the bigger...
  8. M

Couple Questions on brake cables and seats.

I need a brake cable. I seem to need one that has a rod on the wheel side of the cable that goes through the brake pin shaft and can be turned by hand. It has a hand turn nut on the the threaded rod. I can't seem to identify what i need including BMI and some other sites. Can you link me to what...
  9. M

Monkey Wards Build

Could you send me a pic of the original jackshaft. I just bought same frame and would like to compare to yours. Thanks, Metty
  10. M

Pic of jack shaft. Can you give me your 2 cents?

The frame came to me with wheel sprocket on the left. So the motor chain goes to the smallest gear. And the other 2 sprockets on the jack shaft go to the wheel sprocket? Correct? but you would have to turn back wheel 180 degrees.
  11. M

Pic of jack shaft. Can you give me your 2 cents?

This is a Gilson frame I picked up last week. I looks like someone did a modification with new brackets for the jack shaft with grease zerts on them. But question is. How would you change to the other gear on jackshaft. Reverse the back wheel is my guess. I will leave it to you experts to...
  12. M

Just bought a Monkey Wards Couple questions

will post some pics sun. I am out of town until then. Thanks, Metty
  13. M

Just bought a Monkey Wards Couple questions

The jack shaft looks to be reversible. How does that work. Do you reverse the wheel and move the brake cable? Because the chain from motor would have to stay in place on the one sprocket so the wheel has to be moved 180 degrees. The frame I bought has bars where some shocks could go. i assume...
  14. M

I Got "Stuff".

Can you send me a pic of the bottom of the big seat. Is it good solid wood?? Thanks, Metty
  15. M

Picked up a new one tonight. Yea Baby What is it?????

I dont know what model. Help