Need help with seat!!!!!

Anyone have one to sell me or any suggestions as to what I need for this bike. The seat pan was all broken, rusted and not able to be used . So I need some ideas. Project almost done but need a seat. It has to fasten on the front bottom of the seat and then the shocks have to also mount to the back bottom of the seat. Thanks for any input. Metty

Normally there wood. Just make your front bracket to fit the hinge and the rear for the proper width, in line with the shock mounts. level it of and make the rear bracket so you have 12" E2E for your shock "thats the most common" Cut your plywood to your liking. And have it upholstered or DIYS. My Duck I think was 3/16" X 1" steel strap for the mounts.

Thanks for the great ideas. The bike is a scat cat. The seat pan is toast and I can't use the original brackets that fit the front mount and rear shocks. The pan was metal and they were welded onto it. I would like to find one somewhat ready to go but I know thats pretty impossible. I see a seat on some minibike websites that has a front bracket but I dont know the width of the bracket. Does anyone else know. I will find it and add a pic in the next post. It's made more for springs the seat down on something. Thanks, Metty

Would this seat work with the front bracket???

Last edited:
Thanks for the great ideas. The bike is a scat cat. The seat pan is toast and I can't use the original brackets that fit the front mount and rear shocks. The pan was metal and they were welded onto it. I would like to find one somewhat ready to go but I know thats pretty impossible. I see a seat on some minibike websites that has a front bracket but I dont know the width of the bracket. Does anyone else know. I will find it and add a pic in the next post. It's made more for springs the seat down on something. Thanks, Metty
PM kbs8ball. he can get you set up.

if you can get him the necessary measurements, he will make you a very nice seat.

125ccCrazy

that frame is real simular in design to my Ding How, someone hack welded the original seat brackets to an old piece of sheet metal to screw a cheap deat to so I have to make new brackets and a seat pan as well, I just have to get a pic and measurement for a original seat pan so I can fab up the brackets and base....