Recent content by mike-s4

1. M

And another.

Not a Honda. ? Minibike with early 1960's Honda 50 motor | dirt bikes, motocross | Mississauga / Peel Region | Kijiji
  2. M

What was this?

minibike old school single seat 6 h.p. comet variable speed | dirt bikes, motocross | Cornwall | Kijiji
  3. M

Scary!

Minibike project | scooters, pocket bikes | Windsor Region | Kijiji
  4. M

Keystone softtail?

And SOLD! Somebody here grab that?
  5. M

Keystone softtail?

I like this little bike. I cant seem to get the forum pictures to work today to compare it . Even has the chain guard. 1971 Keystone Soft tail Minibike Vintage MX | dirt bikes, motocross | City of Toronto | Kijiji
  6. M

ruttman zippo

Mint Condition Unstruck 1970 Ruttman Mini Bikes Zippo Lighter | eBay 113 bids ?
  7. M

Canadian?

One way to tell them apart is ruttman footpegs were welded outside the frame. Sprocket mini's welded inside. Very similar other than that.
  8. M

Rupp Chopper

I thought the Cub, Rascal and Chopper were the same re-badged mini's ?
  9. M

Tecumseh

HOLY COW!! At these prices maybe i'll pull my 2 1/2 side tank out of the ruttman and sell it. At least i put the sticker on straight...
  10. M

little green thing?

Custom minibike 2HP Briggs | other | Calgary | Kijiji Chain cover looks LIL' INDIAN .
  11. M

Go Kart Minibike Manufacturing Business for Sale on Chicago Craigslist

Googled the phone number. Here you go. SNO-BUS Mfg. Co., Inc. Recreational Products
  12. M

John Deere ??

That would have been fun. I'm in Fort Myers until March but it looks like i missed out on this show. And yes i am a big Deere fan. Thanks for the invite and i will certainly plan to get there next year.
  13. M

John Deere ??

mini bike
  14. M

Naples Florida

Mini bike -runs good - fun!!!!
  15. M

nice chibi

Bridgestone Chibi | scooters, pocket bikes | Ottawa | Kijiji