Recent content by Mini631

1. M

Mini bike kits or complete?

Hey now, you can email me specs I will shoot you a PM. Maybe I shouldn't have said I was ready to bust out a thousand dollars off the bat. :laugh:
  2. M

There is a Harbor Freight in my town and they send me coupons for a 6.5 hp engine on sale for like 100 dollars. The kit page says you should order the engine from them because "not any engine will work". Does any honda clone have the right shaft length I need? Does the harbor freight engine have...
  3. M

Hey now, I came here looking for advice a few years back. Now, I'm in a much better position to actually afford a mini bike. I'm looking at the kit from gokartsusa and its $300 plus the clutch and kickstand, $100 and then the Titan 6.5 hp engine is $260. So all together I will be spending $800...
  4. M

Buying 1st mini advice

Cool, I guess it is smart to check for other deals before rushing into this. I wanted to do the kit because I was going to have the frame and fork powder coated and drop in a honda clone from TSC. I just like things brand new and shiny rather then fixing up some old rusty thing that was...
  5. M

Buying 1st mini advice

Hello, about a year ago I got the idea of getting a mini bike. I was at a car show in Pennsylvania and found one for sale but, since I had no job I could not buy it. Since then, I got a job and now I do have the money. I check craigslist and you can see one for sale once in a while. I honestly...