Recent content by minibikekid16

1. M

riding lawnmower please help

its an 1991 18HP V2 craftsman. I got 3in pully in frony and 3 in in rear, i just gota get a belt. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT A BRAKE!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!
  2. M

how to make brake for racing mower

how do i redo the steering ?? wat do you mean?? i dont have alot money to spend
  3. M

how to make brake for racing mower

I got my mower running and am soon going to switch out the pullys but it has now brake.... I need brake ideas PLEASEESE
  4. M

how to make a racing tractor mower??

i wana make a racing mower!!! Ok i just got ahold of a 1991 craftsman riding tractor. wat do i have to do to make it go like 25 30 mph??
  5. M

sry thank you
  6. M

Ok i just got ahold of a 1991 craftsman riding tractor. wat do i have to do to make it go like 25 30 mph??
  7. M

4hp wotn start anymore

not getting spark, sounds like compression is norm.
  8. M

4hp wotn start anymore

MY 4hp TEC wont start anymore. when i give it a shot of carb fluid it wont even try to start. help?? plug new
  9. M

more on my chopper

well now that engine wont start lol so that 6.5 is on there now
  10. M

how to make monting slots

\ Wat would be the best way to drill the slots for sliding then engine around, and easy way if there is one lol I have a good drill and a dremmel tool.
  11. M

cani see band brake pics pls

thanks lol anymore ppl?? i need to see clutch brakes
  12. M

cani see band brake pics pls

I need to see some pics of your band brakes. I need some ideas please.
  13. M

more on my chopper

we got a 6.5 hp on there. it does about 40mph
  14. M

need brake ideas.

my custom made chopper has really big ape hannger handle bars and the longest brake cable that is avaible isnt long enough, so we are gona make a foot operated brake. any ideas/pics???
  15. M

more on my chopper

Heres wat we got so far for our chopper. if you cant see it let me know. Thats a really heavy frame so that 4hp has trouble getting me goin. wat size should i put?