Recent content by minipex

1. M

Bad acceleration

also its a bitch to start
  2. M

Bad acceleration

i have a hemi that has a cheater MOD 2 cam, rod, flywheel, 40 jet with tube, and 18lb springs. my question is when i take off it hesitates. im 250 lbs and my son is 130 lbs and he blows me away with a stock motor right out the box. i raced it this year with a fury clutch and it went ok. i have...
  3. M

New style doodle bug

nice ride. i figured it out and just bent it, thanks
  4. M

New style doodle bug

Does the predator hemi fit the new frame without any mods to the frame? obviously i know the plate has to be drilled. the valve cover is hitting the bar that holds the rear fender
  5. M

Backfire when decelerating

11 inch header with hollow muffler. the spark plug is still white. i was told it is too lean. thanks i will jet up
  6. M

Backfire when decelerating

what would cause an engine to pop when getting off the throttle? i have a hemi slightly built. i took it out on a stretch of road and was doing 40mph at 3500-3700 rpm with an 80 tooth gear 15 inch tire. all the while not giving it full throttle, little scary with no helmet and shorts....haha i...
  7. M

Drag races coming up

thanks guys. can't wait to get out there
  8. M

Drag races coming up

The local drags are coming up and just wondering what you guys would run for gear/clutch package. The drag is 100 feet long. I will be in modified division. HEMI, ROD, FLYWHEEL, MOD2 CHEATA CAM, 18 LB SPRINGS, UNI FILTER, HEADER, #38 JET WITH TUBE I just ordered a hilliard inferno clutch 12...
  9. M

modded predator 212

i used the exact parts that u did but used a gx390 carb. it was doing the same thing. put the stock carb with a #39 jet and e-tube and its perfect. i think the bigger carb is way too much for the mod 2 cam
  10. M

Carb Jets

thats what i should have said, thread size. thanks
  11. M

Carb Jets

Does the GX390 carb use the same jets as the predator 212?
  12. M

Billet rod / gx390 carb

Just got my rod in and it fits real tight on the crank. Has anyone had this happen. Also has anyone used the gx390 carb on the 212?
  13. M

Predator 212 Govnor Arm hole

the oil hole is bigger than 3/8. more like 1/2. i have to get a new bolt. bought a 3/8 and its too small. the 1/4 20 works great in the other holes
  14. M

Hemi rebuild questions

Just checking with you guys before I order my parts ROD - Im using the stock piston, what size rod should I get VALVES - will the NR stainless 27mm/25mm valves fit in the stock head seats PUSH RODS - is 5.440 the correct length for use with stock rockers Any help will be appreciated
  15. M

DRIFT trike project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHbEq35ePco&feature=youtu.be TPEX DRIFT TRIKE - YouTube the sprocket is a 53 tooth 2 piece and works great. the width seems good to. i've spun pretty good and there is no feel of the trike going over at all