Recent content by n2bunkerball

1. n2bunkerball

Two mini's saved from Junk yard

I'm back Had to put Black N Yellow on hold for awhile, I just ordered my seat and Throttle from OldMiniBikes. When it gets here I need to fab some brackets for (seat shocks). < order next pay check.
  2. n2bunkerball

Got a Cat R4003 today!

Very nice Cat !
  3. n2bunkerball

Rear caliper bracket done Well now the rear brake is done, painted and mounted. Next i'm going to put the front wheel from the pocket bike so I can have front disc brakes. Going to order a seat and seat shocks. Does OldMiniBikes sell just the seat and seatshocks?
  4. n2bunkerball

Chain done, original kill switch done, fuel filter done, and calipier bracket getting close.
  5. n2bunkerball

Arco ,alexander reynolds mini chopper

fork spring ARCO Nice ARCO I am building one too, I need that spring under the neck to the fork. I just posted a question on my thread about that spring. Your picture just answered it, thanks.
  6. n2bunkerball

Spring on neck area? Oh that other mini with the weight bench seat I called Frankinstein. I sold it for 40 bucks. It just needed too much work, you should have seen the bird crap welds all over that mini, hours and hours of grinding.:hammer: Black N Yellow was the best frame to make something...
  7. n2bunkerball

You mean my Dirt bike? I have too many toys. Mini's are just fun to tinker on.
  8. n2bunkerball

I put hydrolic brakes on my Baja Blitz, gona try and put the old blitz caliper on Black N Yellow. Put the slick from a pocket rocket mini. just had to fab a bracket to mount the sprocket. Moved the fuel tank to the front and fliped the muffler over to get it away from the leg area. Going...
  9. n2bunkerball

Black N Yellow roller Named Her Black N Yellow
  10. n2bunkerball

Finished Baja Blitz today

New brake Stops good now.
  11. n2bunkerball

Need #35 chain help I want to buy new chain from the OldMiniBikes. Not sure what to buy, the gold chain says I need two boxes. Is the $17.00 chain two boxes also, to get the correct length ? Does it come with a master link in the kit? Seems like every time I ride my Blitz the chain needs to be...
  12. n2bunkerball

The Six Million Dollar Doodle

Stole your Tank bracket idea A stole your tank bracket idea for a CAT I am building with the 6.5 California Clone. The cap is now in the perfect position. Thanks JDOGG for the great pics and fab idea's.
  13. n2bunkerball

Cat Build found in shed for 60 dollars

Tank bracket 6.5 California clone I stole the pic from JDOGG build and copied it for the CAT build. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/doodlebug-minibikes/43390-six-million-dollar-doodle.html Thanks JDOGG great idea's great pic's !
  14. n2bunkerball

Black Plastic tank for now, Made a Clutch guard today. I'll put a pic up after i get it painted. It looks like the OldMiniBikes clutch guard minus the emblem.