Cat Build found in shed for 60 dollars

Last edited:
Put the chain on today. Gas and oil, holly crap thats alot of engine for a mini bike. That was a fun ride needs better brakes and better throttle next.

Just ordered Throttle and cable. Brake caliper and cable. Air filter and adaptor. Slick rear tire and kill switch. Haveing fun building This CAT. Kinda funny i'm building the CAT and the Other Mechanic in the shop is building a Yamaha 450 dirt bike. We are gona race when we get um done LOL.:1orglaugh:

Thanks for the tip. Put the 3/4 washer and its working ok for now. Gona order the proper kit soon. The order from OldMiniBikes came today. Can't work on the mini bike this weekend, out of town workin all weekend. That Rear slick tire is gona look sweet. Ill put up some up date pics monday.:thumbsup:

Nice CAT ! The white with black has that Highway Patrol look. Is It powder coat or painted? Thinking of powder coating ours orange, with black like a KTM dirt bike colors.

Last edited:
Are you planning on moddifying the motor? I thought 18lb springs were only needed when removing the governor. The heavier springs are used to prevent valve float that occurs due to the higher rpms. If you still have the governor on, you dont need the heavier springs. Can somone confirm if i am right or wrong?