Recent content by NLCTVWguy

1. N

Trying to figure out what my latest acquisition is and how old

Let me try again. It shows me the attachments but maybe not everyone else. Like I said, new to this forum and it's a little different from the others I've been using. http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa126/NLCTVWguy/ForSale/minibike2_zpsbzplonoc.jpg
  2. N

Trying to figure out what my latest acquisition is and how old

I've been scratching my head since I got it, and the gentleman I bought it from had no more information. The closest thing I've found is a Doodlebug scooter. I can't find any ID on the frame, forks, or other parts. The engine does have an ID plate but it's polished almost smooth. There is...
  3. N

A letter from our neighbors

It's all going to come down to how cool the cops are with you and how you present yourselves to them. (I'm on a police-community committee in our town.) They can't ignore you breaking the law, but they have some leniency as to how they deal with it. If you're speeding, driving recklessly...
  4. N

picture thread.....first briggs build...

Where I work they're always asking me to fix stuff like this. I tell em nope, that there is broke son. Putting it back together will mean more broken parts. --Rob
  5. N

New Member - First Minibike Project

Looks cool, can't wait to see how it comes out. Welcome from CT. --Rob
  6. N

Hello there OldMiniBikes guys

Hi folks, I'm Rob and I'm new to this OldMiniBikes forum. I've been a part of a lot of other communities like this, including Rat Rod Bikes, for many years. I wouldn't doubt a lot of the same faces are over here too. I'm an aircooled VW guy from way back, have always had one for... 32 years now...
  7. N

New guy from FLA

Welcome from CT. Looking forward to seeing your projects. --Rob
  8. N

New Member Looking to Build From Plans

Welcome Ray, I'm new here too, and I'm trying to figure out the forum software as well. Greetings from New London, CT --Rob