Recent content by oldbikenut

1. O

Vintage mini bike need help!!

That thing is awesome, I would never part something like that or at least in that condition
  2. O

Tires 4.00 X 6 recommendation

I didn’t do a crazy search but I did find that there are a few somewhat similar tires but the price wasn’t that much different.
  3. O

I ended up getting the Cokers, not cheap but look awesome, exactly what I was after!
  4. O

My first mini bike project Bonanza

I’m wanting to change out the wheel bearing’s and the only ones I saw were on OldMiniBikes for a 4 pack of sealed bearings. They all looked like standard size, I should get them soon. I’m wondering how best to remove the old ones?
  5. O

My first mini bike project Bonanza

I’ve never owned a mini bike before this one, I’ve owned many motorcycles, well maybe I do own a mini bike if a Honda Trail 70 is considered one, a Honda 70 was my first motorcycle I got when I was around 10. I searched and watched CL for a long time, missed a few as they don’t come up around...
  6. O

What Briggs & Stratton motor do I have?

That makes a lot of sense to me, I like the idea of keeping the Briggs & Stratton if it can be saved. I’ve mainly tore apart motorcycle motors in the past, I don’t think this will be to much for me. You being a Briggs & Stratton person do you think I’ll have any problems finding parts I should...
  7. O

Thank you guys this is all very helpful. It looks like the motor is from 1987 so definitely not original to the mini bike. Now I’m not sure if I want to mess with this motor or just go with a new predator. Being new to mini bikes is the predator 212 a good thing to put on these bikes or would...
  8. O

Thank you, I didn’t see anything with the way it sits, I think I need to remove it from the bike and get it cleaned up.
  9. O

This motor came on my Bonanza, not sure how to tell the age or model number, I’m hoping someone can point me in the right direction
  10. O

50 dollar Minibike..what did I just buy?

Awesome score
  11. O

Can anyone help me identify this mini bike frame i was told its from the 70s

I’m pretty new to the mini bike scene, but I will say your mini bike looks really cool!!
  12. O

Great, thank you so much for your help!
  13. O

I think I’m leaning more towards the Coker just because this hopefully is a one time build, I usually do motorcycles as well. On a side note, what size tubes should I use with the 14 X 6 tire? I was looking and didn’t see any specific to that size
  14. O

I’m in the process of dismantling it and I like to get things ordered