Recent content by omahgarsh

1. omahgarsh

New Clutch Band Brake kit from OldMiniBikes Warehouse

I am using a Predator engine. It would be cool to get rid of the disc so you can access the air filler valve easier.
  2. omahgarsh

New Clutch Band Brake kit from OldMiniBikes Warehouse

Would this be better than the stock disc brake on a DB30 ???
  3. omahgarsh

4" scooter wheels on a mini bike ???

5/8" bearings have an outside diameter of 1 3/8". So this won't work after all, sigh.
  4. omahgarsh

Outside diameter of a 6000 bearing is 26mm.
  5. omahgarsh

Update- According to Partsforscooters.com this wheel uses a 6000 bearing. Axles would have to be 10mm or 3/8". Too bad, they are such cool little wheels.
  6. omahgarsh

Has anybody used them before ??? Looks like you could use a #35 60 tooth blank sprocket and drill it to fit. Not sure about axle size though. Would a 5/8" axle fit ???
  7. omahgarsh

Lil Indian Small Frame With Predator ???

YEAH !!!! There it is !!!! That is my dream bike !!!! Thanks for the info and pics boatguy.
  8. omahgarsh

212cc Budget mods!

So there are still advantages to using the stage 1 kit even if you don't remove the governor ???
  9. omahgarsh

Here is one with a Champion 6.5. I wonder if they have more clearance than a Predator. Does anybody know ???
  10. omahgarsh

Will a stock Predator engine fit in a Lil Indian Small Frame ???
  11. omahgarsh

baja warrior forks and disk breaks

Brake, brakes.
  12. omahgarsh

Ruttman

I wish !!!!
  13. omahgarsh

Ruttman

That is VERY yellow !!! I love it !!!! Doesn't look like it would need much to get it going.
  14. omahgarsh

Mini Bike Track ???

http://youtu.be/pgn9TZ8nvMMFound an old go kart track out in Damascus, Oregon. It is/was called Rev N Ride Inc. Trying to contact the owners to see if we could ride minis on it. Saw a 5 year old video on Youtube. It looks like a really cool place.