Recent content by packergene

1. packergene

looking fora 8" wheel & tire --- hoping for a 10" wheel & tire

Good day to all, Looking for a front wheel and tire for my project build. I have a 4.00" x 8" rear wheel, so a 3.00" x 8" front would be good, but would really like a 10" up front. Any help out there? Please let me know. I have paypal. Have a great day, Gene
  2. packergene

march 30 progress

Well I thought it was time to update a bit on my build. I've had a few set backs, one being the front wheel, and the other being the seat. I am about to give up on the front wheel that I had posted back on the 7th of this month due to the fact that I'm running out of options as far as...
  3. packergene

Loctite thread locker

Thanks for the reply, appreciated
  4. packergene

Loctite thread locker

Hi folks, Silly question but nessasary. Does any one know if loctite thread locker works for stainless steel bolts and nuts? Looked on their web site and I couldn't find anything about stainless. I'm going to assume it would be fine, but just want to be sure. Thanks for experience
  5. packergene

need to reduce pics

Thanks for the replies . I will become a supporting member.
  6. packergene

need to reduce pics

bump' I don't understand... When I try to add a photo to a post, it keeps telling me I have "exceeded my quota" by 1.23mb? Can I do something about it? or do I just have to wait? I cant seem to find anything on the site as far as website help. Even my kids can't figure what to do, and they...
  7. packergene

3.5 HP briggs & stratton opinion please

Picked up a 3.5 hp briggs today and was wondering if this is a ok motor for a mini bike? 3/4" dia. shaft x 2 1/4 long. New to the hobby, needed to ask people who know. Thanks. Engine ID.. MODEL 91202 TYPE 1016 E1 CODE 9806 10FA Oh I forgot to say it...
  8. packergene

need to reduce pics

hello, I got a message stating i'm over my limit on pictures. how do I delete the old ones off ?///??? Ive figured how to delete the private messages, but not how to get rid of pictures that take up a lot of mb's
  9. packergene

march 30 progress

ok... got the front wheel today. I'll have to figure something out though. The front wheel is metric of coarse, and with not knowing the mm size just yet, It looks to be the equivalent of a 3/8" axle. Question is, should I some how find a way to put a bigger axle in, like changing the bearings...
  10. packergene

Give me a freakin break! no pun intended

Well, I finally figured out everything I needed, thanks to all you fine folks here at OldMiniBikes, and want to thank you and the people over at the OldMiniBikes Warehouse for all the help. This is whats coming... throttle kit (long) #kit_474-57501set throttle linkage kit #td_km194...
  11. packergene

Eric the clutch Ive chosen is the #mt-ss1034 3/4" max torque from OldMiniBikes Warehouse of coarse
  12. packergene

:smile::smile: Quick question please... If I order the #kit_412bbdklc-d deluxe 4 1/2 band brake drum kit, will the kit have everything needed to install to my 212cc predator? I see a centrifugal clutch band brake kit #kit_clutchbrkkit That has what I think is all the parts to mount the break...
  13. packergene

Front tire choice help appreciated

not positive on overall height, but I do know the rim is 285mm (11.22 inches) I'm hoping its not much bigger than 16" Maybe I'll have to lower the rear tire? :freakout:
  14. packergene

looking to buy 10" front wheel (paypal)

search for a 10" wheel is over, thanks Nick This is what I ended up with...
  15. packergene

Front tire choice help appreciated

front wheel / tire search is over. thanks everyone for the help.