need to reduce pics

hello, I got a message stating i'm over my limit on pictures. how do I delete the old ones off ?///???
Ive figured how to delete the private messages, but not how to get rid of pictures that take up a lot of mb's

Last edited:
bump' I don't understand... When I try to add a photo to a post, it keeps telling me I have "exceeded my quota" by 1.23mb?
Can I do something about it? or do I just have to wait? I cant seem to find anything on the site as far as website help.
Even my kids can't figure what to do, and they usually are the smart ones when it comes to computer stuff :)

Gene, we cant delete photos here without magic mod power. We can however delete entire "Folders" within the photo section, but you lose everything within that folder.

Of course for $25, you can be a Super Secret Supporting Member and have unlimited photo hosting, and PM storage ability.

Gene,
You have a couple of options. Unfortunately bandwidth/data storage isn't free.

1) Pop for the supporting membership here for $25. You will have unlimited photo storage and you don't have to change the way you post pictures.

2) Get a free or paid photobucket/fotki account and upload the photos there. You then have to grab the code and paste them into your posts here. The free accounts have a lot of annoying popups and ads but they do work. Just a couple extra steps to post pictures.

Edit: Dave types faster than I do. :laugh:

markus

have you tried to actually use the photo section and upload them there, looks like you are using attachments in you posts, You may be able to burn up some space in the photo section for little while :shrug: