Recent content by Pullstart

1. P

Any mini bike events in or near Virginia?

It has been a long time since I have been on this site. I am in Richmond VA and have 2 Trail Horse GTO 300's (I think that is what they are) and a Skat Kat. All have been in the shed waiting for restoration. I hope to start soon. Are there any mini bike events in Virginia or Mid Atlantic...
  2. P

Have not seen this one before

Classic MiniBikes http://images.craigslist.org/3nc3kd3p55O45R55Saa1gd4bac31c0bad1d4a.jpg
  3. P

Gto 100

Thanks. Yeah I was pretty sure it is a Trail Horse but was trying to confirm and get more info on them. I found the info on Minidoodle after I posted. The two that I have have band brakes on the rear wheel rather than the clutch.
  4. P

Gto 100

I just picked up 2 minibikes off CL. One is apparently a Trail Horse. The tag is still on the frame under the seat. It reads: General Appliance Manufacturing Company (Address is hard to read but looks like Omaha Nebraska) The serial number is 1107 01489 18 GTO 100 It has been...
  5. P

Just missed it

There was a very nice Rupp Scrambler on CL yesterday. It looked all original and in great condition. Seller was asking $300. I called this AM and it was still available but was gone after work. Would that have been a good buy? Thanks,
  6. P

Sea Foam

I have used Sea Foam in lawn mowers, outboards, weedeaters, etc. for some time now. When I got my Scat Cat I put some in the the gas but it seemed to have carb issues. It has a 5hp Tecumseh. I put a new float valve seat in and it runs fine now. This may have been coincidental. Have you ever...
  7. P

Does anyone know what this is?

That looks exactly like my mini that was ID'd as a Skat Cat. I have the same handle bar set up, kick stand, etc. Check my photos. Does it have Made In Taiwan stamped on the engine mount plate? Is Scat Cat and Grand Prix Little Mini the same thing?
  8. P

Any QA 50 fans out there?

I picked up this QA50 last week it runs but it does not have the air filter housing. Any ideas on what to do for an air filter? I don't need OEM just something that will work. Thanks,
  9. Pullstart's QA 50

Pullstart's QA 50

10. P

Rupp on Richmond CL

What do you think about this? Genuine 1964 Rupp mini bike (mint!)
  11. P

Comment by 'Pullstart' in media 'Pullstart's minibike'

From what I have learn on this web site, it is a Scat Cat. Made in Taiwan stamped on engine plate. Also sold as Deltek in Australia. There is an Australian minbike webpage the has pics of same or similar minis.
  12. P

I got another one...

It is a bad picture. I will try to get a better one. Mine looks just like the green one in GTO's picture, except it has a larger back wheel. The band brake is on the back wheel just like tblumer's. The original paint underneath the black appears to be the same green as GTO's. I don't have a...
  13. P

I got another one...

Nice bike tblumer. Yes, I have the gusset for the kill switch. The switch is still there but the toggle is broken off. Are you saying that if it has the gusset it is a Trail Horse?
  14. P

I got another one...

GTO, That looks like it. I guess that is a Trail Horse? Mine has a larger rear wheel and has a band brake. Thanks for the reply.
  15. P

Unknown minibike need help

The front end suspension and aluminum handbar mount is the exact same as my mini reported to be a Scat Cat. Mine has the Made in Tiawan stamp on the engine plate.