Recent content by rbruehl

1. R

Tec 3.5 Help

Thanks again for the feedback. Any chance on tracking down the original parts list for this bike? I think I have most all of the missing parts ordered but have yet to track down the air filter cover. I'll keep ya posted on the progress. My OMBW order should arrive later this week so I can...
  2. R

Tec 3.5 Help

Great to hear, very encouraging! Epoxied the cracked threads in the rear wheel today and got the sprocket back on and solid. I don't think I'll need to replace the unreplaceable original rims so i'm gonna keep it as original as we got it. Carb kit is ordered allong with new throttle and grips...
  3. R

Tec 3.5 Help

tec H35 Any chance any of you can tell me what year this H35 is based on the number posted and if there has been anyone share the parts # list at some time? I need to find an air filter cover but have no clue on what part number that is. I've ordered up the carb kit, chain, throttle etc from...
  4. R

Tec 3.5 Help

Thanks for the tips All, will start with the rebuild kit and check for spark etc. Appreciate the help!
  5. R

Tec 3.5 Help

Hey OldMiniBikes gang, Looking for a little help on what I believe to be a Manco Streaker I just picked up for my boy. I've got it stripped down now and wondering the best next steps to see if the Tec 3.5 is worthy of building back up or just scrapping. Pulled off the carb and drained water out...