Recent content by rhrepair

1. R

Heald Hauler Decals

I hope to make a Hi res scan available. I'll let you know
  2. R

Heald Hauler Decals

3. R

Heald Hauler Decals

Good News. Heald Guru Chatten63 has agreed to sell me the original artwork for the Hauler Decal.
  4. R

Heald Hauler Decals

Rick, I take it that's a big NO on sharing? Roger
  5. R

Heald Hauler Decals

Well I can understand not wanting to lose money in the deal. I remember when we spoke by phone, you said the the printer you last used, had a pricey set up charge, & a high minimum order. These days anyone with a home photo printer can get professional results for the price of the ink. In the...
  6. R

Heald Hauler....Project "Time Burglar"

Mark, I've been re reading your Hauler restoration post. what a sweet job. It's spring of 2019, & I'm just finishing the paint removal on my '79 stake back. The budget won't allow a powder coat, but a well preped & primed rattle can job should last my lifetime at least. I could use a hand with...
  7. R

Heald Hauler Decals

Been about a year since I checked in on this thread. did you ever get Hauler decal sets made up? I don't know if Ursala has sourced some elsewhere, but i'm still in need. should anyone else read this message, I can reproduce transfers on my printer if someone will send me a hi resolution dead on...
  8. R

1980 Heald Hauler Trike

Thanks for the bird-doggin' Tom. I'm elbow deep in the rehab of a '79 Hauler stake bed, here in Connecticut. It's getting registered as a motorcycle (off road conversion) for around town chores. I'm required to slap on DOT tires for the new vin # inspection. Directionals, mirror & front brake...
  9. R

Heald Hauler decals

Heald Hauler Ads & Tech 411 I've posted some more Heald Hauler ads & Tech paperwork here: https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/go-karts/74632-heald-hauler.html
  10. R

Heald Hauler

... & yet more Heald Hauler Tech sheets:
  11. R

Heald Hauler

Heald Hauler Tech Here's some Heald Hauler 411 cut sheets
  12. R

Heald Hauler

More Heald Flyers & Ads
  13. R

Heald Hauler

Heald Hauler Ads I know this is an old thread, but as I've got some Hauler information, this seems as good a place as any to share it
  14. R

Heald Hauler decals

Thanks Rick, That’s one way to go & I appreciate the offer. I’m on a tight budget these days, & am saving my nickels to replace all the sealed bearings first, before I re-assemble. Would it be possible for you to just scan the original to a high resolution .jpg file that could be posted on OldMiniBikes...
  15. R

Heald Hauler decals

Looking further into the Heald Hauler threads, I discovered that the pics I posted were from member MARK G.'s "Time Burgler" restoration. His decal reproductions are credited to Steve Rent aka TRAILHOPPER. Sadly, Steve passed away in 2015. If anyone has an unused copy of Trailhopper's repro, &...