Recent content by RobertC

1. RobertC

van go kart info

You are making progress @kidgambit I think your idea of hinging the body, is a good idea for easier access.
  2. RobertC

Steens feather gas tank sticker (Taco)

@taco bill If he comes on, he'll be notified, but hasn't been on here since 2020.
  3. RobertC

ARCO Colt Resto-Mod Build - First Timer

Very nice !
  4. RobertC

Need parts. What is the bike and engine

Hello @Jayminibike1 ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum ! Your mini bike is a Sensation Mike Bike model mb-6a. https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?media/sensation-mike-bike-mb-6a-color-sheet-1-jpg.152795/ Nice little bike. The forks need cold bending back in to shape. While...
  5. RobertC

Any ideas on how to fix this ?

Good save ! It will be much less noticeable when installed. And better exhaust flow.
  6. RobertC

My First Big Project

Lol. You're a member of our community. We look out for our members' safety. :-)
  7. RobertC

Need help identifying this frame

Yes, some kind of Cat mini bike. With the ever elusive switch plate, for the kill switch. Nice find. @Spkminibikes ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum !
  8. RobertC

Pwk24 flat slide jetting

I guess we didn't say what the op wanted to hear ? We are just trying to look out for you, and provide the safest advice for all.
  9. RobertC

Pwk24 flat slide jetting

Hello @Rebuild681 ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum ! I don't know how to resolve your issue, but it's safer now for you, that it won't start. Here's why...you mention that it is a stock motor, with 'gov delete'. As it sits, it is a potential time bomb. With no governor to prevent...
  10. RobertC

1960 Percival Hellcat

I believe this is what @Jim Donovan and @sparkwizard are referring to...a bolt in the end of the power takeoff shaft.
  11. RobertC

Kawasaki ATC to bike conversion.

Dang @jeep2003 , there's nothing homemade looking about your new bike. And I mean that in a good way. It's beautiful. How does it handle ?
  12. RobertC

Lil Indian outlaw chopper

Hey @novadose74 ...that's looking killer. Once you have it rideable, tell us how it rides. (I ask, because I've never ridden a chopper before.)
  13. RobertC

1968 rupp tt500 fresh restoration

That's a beautiful bike ! Nice work.