Recent content by Rotarybike17

1. R

Dyno 308 cam in Hemi Predator?

Not really, are they better cams?
  2. R

Thanks! Looking that the longer valves, it looks like I'd need to do some valve seat work for the intake (I only saw a 28mm valve with the longer stem)?
  3. R

303 Wankel Azusa Build

Nice Builds! I ran across a Wankel engine (KM 48) myself and put it on an Azusa kit. What kind of carb did you guys go with? Put a 22mm Mikuni on mine and I'm having a heck of time getting it to idle.
  4. R

Hi Everyone, Got a little bit of an arms race going between my brothers and I in regards to our minibikes. I'm looking to add squeeze some more power out of my Hemi Predator (current set up listed below). Does anyone run a hemi predator with a Dyno 308 cam? Mikuni 22mm carb (130 main, 125...
  5. R

Hi Everyone, Got a little bit of an arms race going between my brothers and I in regards to our minibikes. I'm looking to add squeeze some more power out of my Hemi Predator (current set up listed below). Does anyone run a hemi predator with a Dyno 308 cam? Mikuni 22mm carb (130 main...
  6. R

Spacer between Sprocket and Tri-star wheel?

Thanks! Thats exactly what I'll need.
  7. R

Spacer between Sprocket and Tri-star wheel?

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to the forum so I hope I'm in the right spot. I'm trying to mount a non standard engine to an AZUSA minibike kit (Sachs KM 48). When I place my engine on the mounting plate, I have to shift it all the way to the right in order to line up the clutch and the...
  8. R

Thanks everyone. bikebudy, I might have some questions for you as I get further along. My first hurdle will be getting it mounted on the frame.
  9. R

Hi Everyone, I've read tons of threads on this forum that were extremely helpful when I was building my predator engine for my last project, so I figured I should probably join. My newest project is an AZUSA kit that I'm going to power with a Sachs KM 48 Wankel engine I found on CL...