rpm

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• you say billit rod. was the billit rod stock ? or did nash put in a arc billit rod. well anyway any thoughts on whats the new power plant. you say clone maybe. with all the goddies.

check out the video
    not sure when it will be done. but real soon. they have a circuit to keep up and yes i think it can and will be a regular thing especially if the popularity grows, the promoter said he wants us back and the crowd enjoyed us. there were about 9-10 of us racing. had a great time.

so did you briggs have a billit rod or not. the rod did not let go did it ? like as in explode
    with out a doubt right now , Perris was pretty nice really smooth and manageable. then visalia. but two tottaly differnt tracks. visalia sticky but good and perris was good cuz it was not as sticky but can really control the slide.
    unfortunately thats the last time they will be racing at that track, untill the new one is done!!
    the briggs i blew up let go in the same place but after a trid to nash its the best one i have/but $$$ /the clones are good runners i just like the briggs
    i thought i saw you on a different bike on the video. i assume it was a stock rod. well sorry you cant make it to perris. you can borrow daves bike, (right Dave) lol. well get that bike back up. good luck.
    allright rob sounds good /its too bad the briggs let you down ,i love them for the dependability
    what came apart in your engine was it somthing the lawnmower shop did
    nash motors dont usally explode?
    i was just at nash last thursday i took the ride with evil ed to drop off pauls 5hp for a bore job
    hey rob i heard you blew your motor at ventura , that sucks/i still have the nash animal sitting here if you need a race motor /the tank is still waiting for you also/ if you buy the motor i will throw the tank in for free
    Hi Rob : Tried to call but you were out and about, I talked with my ex trucker friend Myron and with all the truckers he knows are now working for company's that track their every move so it's just to hard to make non regulated stops. If you want to use your place for a ups drop off or a Gray hound terminal pick up. I will try to get a weight for the frame and the engine tomorrow and let your know. Gray Hound permits up to 100 pounds and package size limit of 30 x 47 x 82 And how much I break the bikes down will affect the package size and weight.
    Steve
    Armatus hasn't visited this site since 5/09. I'm wondering if he sold that bike or is just not around much. If you hear anything could you let me know?

How you feeling buddy?
    its the two powells that you and paul were looking at the other day i hit them with a low bid 250 but it didnt hit the reserve
    there is another powel challenger on ebay its in fountain valley looks nicer than artimas's
    it just popped up on the ebay watch
    a reqest was sent asking if you accept friendship / you have to accept and you also have to accept on avitar/ or send one to me and i will do the rest click on my name then in the little friends box on the right in the bottom lefthand corner there is a befriend button /any luck with the powell
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…