Recent content by Runninlate

1. Runninlate

Show Your Boat !

My 1972 13' Whaler, center steer, 50HP short shaft Merc, No bottom paint & never beached.
  2. on_the_water_3

on_the_water_3

3. Runninlate

The “Rare” CAT Twister Trike

The adhesive works well and the bumper is plyable enough to hold the contour of the frame as long as you prep the surface. By the way, your CAT trike build is awesome. Great work..
  4. Runninlate

Found the pic..If you squint you can see the almost invisible bumper. It's on the frame to the left of the spring...
  5. Runninlate

Yes-I believe that the contact point was different on either side... I'll try to post a picture in the morning. Basically used the smallest diameter and thickest ones that I coud find.
  6. Runninlate

On my 350SS Clone I used clear polyurethane self-adhesive bumpers the ones that are on kitchen cabinets. They're sold by the sheet and a good hardware store will have them.
  7. door_drawer_bumpers_cabinet_supply_3474thu

door_drawer_bumpers_cabinet_supply_3474thu

8. Runninlate

Finally!!! New CAT Clutch Cover Decals

Wow! That's great work KK. Just compared your new version to a set I used a few years ago and the attention to detail is outstanding... Below is the set I used on a 350ss clone. Great for the time, a world apart from the new version above.
  9. Runninlate

CAT Clutch Guard Decal and Paint Code

I should have some extra round vinyl decals if you're interested. Not perfect, but it could be the Cat's meow....
  10. Runninlate

Duster M/X - JCPenney

Is this the bracket you're looking to fab? Here it is off the frame... One more time. I believe that it's made from 1/8" Plate Steel.
  11. Runninlate

Cat Parts Chain Guides and Motor For Sale

Well, it's not April 1st so you can put me down for a chain guide. PM me your paypal info and total cost shipped to NY. Thanks!!
  12. Runninlate

Break caliper for a CAT Slingshot 350x

Good work J. I won this period correct caliper on ebay last year, I recall that it was manufactured by LIMCO. I used it on a 350ss Clone build. Here it is on the CAT.
  13. Runninlate

Decal specs.

Sieve, I have an extra set if your interested. Not original, but a close copy....
  14. Runninlate

arco decal

Vette, will these work for you? If so send me a PM I have a few sets left...
  15. Decal Set

Decal Set