Recent content by sandberg4063

1. S

Minnesota trails?????

Does anybody live in Minnesota and know of a place where I can ride my mini bike? I'm located in Bloomington so a 4 hour drive up north dosent really help me.
  2. S

Where to buy a diferential sprocket

So I just got this go cart and It has a diferential in it but needs a sprocket. The bolt patterned is not like any other sprocket it's like a set of two holes close to each other on each each side of the dif ( top and bottom) so if any one knows what I'm talking about I would like to know where...
  3. S

Snow plow

Has anybody put a snow plow on a mini bike? If you think about it it would attach to the bike just like a 3 wheeler plow would. It might be kind of stupid and not even work that good but I don't care I'm going to make one for 6.5 horse manco thunder bird and was wondering if anybody has tips
  4. S

Wheel bobing

Yah that's exactly what happens
  5. S

Wheel bobing

Don't think the sprocket is bent because if it was when spinning whe wheel it would seems as if it's moving in towards the wheel then back out and it's not doing that it's going up and down:scooter:
  6. S

Wheel bobing

Hey guys so here's my problem I'm was trying to get my sprocket center because it bobs up and down. After looking at it more I found that the hole wheel is doing it. I don't know how to fix it. Could it be bad bearings? Bent axle? What do you think?
  7. S

Minnesota

Haha yah. I say up and down the street but it's more like around the block a few times And maybe to a friends house.
  8. S

Minnesota

Hey guys I just finished my mini bike build and the problem is I have no where to ride it. I live in Bloomington MN and it illegal to ride on the streets so I just ride it up and down the street hoping a cop don't pull through. :) so where do u ride? Any body live in the same general area as me...
  9. S

Honda gx140

The carb I brand new it's clean
  10. S

Honda gx140

So I have a honda gx140 and the problem is when I try to rev it some times it will rev up but that is rare it usually just kills but it will idle. It idle up and down also. Could it be lack of compression?
  11. S

allis chalmers mini bike

What size motor is on it.
  12. S

cleaning the honda

thanks
  13. S

cleaning the honda

So I got a Honda GX 140 off of craigslist and the guy said it didn't run (so I got it for cheep) so I sprayed some starting fluid in it and it ran but when I tried to get it to run on gas nothing happens. I will only run on starting fluid. what do you think I should do? another question...
  14. S

fuel lines?

All right guys I kind of new to this but on my project, the gas tank sits level with the carb and the fuel line comes out of the bottom of the tank. so that mean the gas has to flow up to the cab. Will that work or does the tank have to be above the carb so the gas will flow down to it...
  15. S

Using sprocket as a disc brake?

sprocket thickness How thick is the sprocket and what kind of caliper are you using? where did you buy the caliper. I'm putting a 49cc motor in a razor pocket mod and sometimes the problems that occur can be hard to solve