Minnesota

Hey guys I just finished my mini bike build and the problem is I have no where to ride it. I live in Bloomington MN and it illegal to ride on the streets so I just ride it up and down the street hoping a cop don't pull through. :) so where do u ride? Any body live in the same general area as me and know a place.

That to me is part of the thrill of minibikes, it's illegal near everywhere including my area. But I'm a gray haired old man, the cops don't really hassle me unless a neighbor has called and that's on my open exhaust stuff only so far. They tell me to take it home and get a quieter bike or my swap meet scooter which is both slow and quiet, the cops around here all know me though and that helps.

Haha yah. I say up and down the street but it's more like around the block a few times
And maybe to a friends house.
Same here, I visit neighbors and the Street Outlaw guys shops near me. I also do a complete ride through the parts of my hood bordered by busy streets sometimes, I love street riding but have a field and woods with trails right behind and beside my house. I am in a green belt area but it's in the middle of the city. Still I'd rather ride the streets.:thumbsup: