image2837

Panther SS
  3. S

Clone engine vibration

Any reputable guys out there to deal with for engine balancing? Thanx Scott
  4. IMG_12251

IMG_12251

5. S

ny nj pa conn april 5th oakland valley raceway cuddebackville ny minibike race

thanks for the info and all the effort your putting in this. my son and i are getting ready. thanks again
  6. S

Thanks for the quick response hotroded. I have all old school stuff , and yes he can ride he started racing mx last year and is on a 65cc bike for this season. thanks again
  7. S

This sounds like a great time and I commend you for all your effort. However I have a few questions. 1 when you say minibikes are you talking about 6" wheel stuff or any mini with the aforementioned engines ? 2 Is there an age limit as my 9 year old would really like to do this? Thanx Scott
  8. S

Windber Minibike Reunion 2013

Pretty soon in the immortal words of Montrose it's time to GET ON YOUR BAD MOTOR MOTOR SCOOTER AND RIDE. And a safe trip to all!
  9. S

Rupp purple paint

thanx for all the answers, gonna see if the local body supply store can do it , if not i found a supplier in the US i can try. thanx again.
  10. S

Rupp purple paint

Im building a Rupp Enduro for my wife for Windber, anyway she likes purple and i read some Roadsters came in purple, however Im somewhat colorblind and cant match s#$t when it comes to color. I dont want to ask her as Im trying to surprise her. Any help with a brand or color would be great...
  11. IMG_0315-1

IMG_0315-1

12. photo-411

photo-411

13. photo-401

photo-401

14. photo-391

photo-391