Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
go glenn go.......:thumbsup:
your doing what i did last year........ painting the bike week before the show and then week of windber on wednesday i fired up the bike and test drove it for 10mins and then loaded it up on the trailer that night. made it to windber thursday night and the bike stayed in the trailer until saturday morning and then fired it back up and drove it into town for the parade and then back.........:doah:
it went right down to 6:15 pm today ever thing works but the head light ,,,it was on for a MIN. then brunt out ,, had to rebuild the carburetor ,today but don and i got it its load ,,,WE ARE ON ARE WAY AT 9AM IN THE MORNING. look for the roughest EL CAMINO YOU EVER SEEN THAT BE DON.:thumbsup:

Well Ron and I spent a long day driving 15+ hours just stopped for the night
The good news is we are in Pa and only 4 1/2 hours from Windber
Should be on site by noon :thumbsup:
Everyone drive safe

Well, my son and I got here around 6:00 pm. Dropped off of clothes and stuff at the B&B, then made our way over to Jeff's place. There were already a few members there, gumpit, Peekster, smallbikes88, slywillys . Delray and chatten pulled in just a little after us.

Found a couple good deals, made a couple good trades. Hoping the weather holds out tomorrow so I can put some of my stuff out to sell.

See you guys soon .

Well, my son and I got here around 6:00 pm. Dropped off of clothes and stuff at the B&B, then made our way over to Jeff's place. There were already a few members there, gumpit, Peekster, smallbikes88, slywillys . Delray and chatten pulled in just a little after us.

Found a couple good deals, made a couple good trades. Hoping the weather holds out tomorrow so I can put some of my stuff out to sell.

See you guys soon .
Glad you made it there safely:thumbsup:

Well I can tell you that today was awesome. Sold stuff. Lots of trading and selling going on all around.weather was good today. Looked like it might Rain a couple of times but just enough to say"I just felt a drop".... It is not cold. I am sweating with the vents open. Had to kick off the sheets. It's going to be another good year at Windber.

See you guys soon .
I hope all you guys are braving the weather well! It wasn't the best of rides to work this morning and I'm only about an hour from you guys. Stay safe and keep us posted. People do worry when they don't hear anything.

See ya soon!

We just dropped the trailer yesterday and laid out the parachute. I do not know if we will make it over today. The grandkids may want to see some of the local sights. They already asked about riding the inclined plane.

buckeye

Just threw up in my mouth.:laugh::scared:

Well, the day has finally come. To the airport and will be there in 12 hours or so!!!
I am beyond excited. See ya'll this evening!!!:thumbsup:

old-timer

Scamming Member
Well I can tell you that today was awesome. Sold stuff. Lots of trading and selling going on all around.weather was good today. Looked like it might Rain a couple of times but just enough to say"I just felt a drop".... It is not cold. I am sweating with the vents open. Had to kick off the sheets. It's going to be another good year at Windber.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: