Recent content by spspspspoon

1. S

western flyer Part needed asap

If you still have blanks I have a ss300 and will probably want a #35 sprocket for it I don't know what's on it now (just got it) But clutch with it is a 41? Regardless I'm going to put a 212 on it so going with #35 chain anyway
  2. S

predator 3/4 #35 to T8F rear sprocket??

Thank u, so have I I just want some info about the gearing Not opinion on how sturdy people Think this frame is Without having a Clue of my abilities.. This is just a toy compared to my car/motorcycle experience
  3. S

piaggio fly 150 carb on a 212 predator??

i have a couple year old piaggio fly 150cc wish i could use the engine on something but will have to cut the frame by the looks of how its mounted..curved intake up to a side draft carb and exhaust exits out f the bottom but im going to try to scavange a couple things of it for the mini...
  4. S

so not Yikes its a solid frame and will be reinforced and repaired as needed trying to find out some gearing clutch is a 11t the jackshaft kit comes with a 12t and a 14t from what i recall the original t8f drive gear that im having modified for the jackshaft is ?17t? and the rear sprocket...
  5. S

Have a little mini chopper finally found out that the rear sprocket and the original drive sprocket are T8F?? Either need another rear sprocket or a jackshaft to convert I know there are some people out there that have the little 49cc mini bikes and I know that some of them have modified...
  6. S

Rietti chopper engine upgrade??

Working on a little chopper that seems to have a Mitsubishi 43 or 48? Engine Looking to put a 212cc in it but rear sprocket is on passenger side, current engine is right side shaft CW rotation Predator 212 is also right but CCW rotation Might just flip wheel and modify brake(brake on left...