predator 3/4 #35 to T8F rear sprocket??

Have a little mini chopper finally found out that the rear sprocket and the original drive sprocket are T8F??

Either need another rear sprocket or a jackshaft to convert

I know there are some people out there that have the little 49cc mini bikes and I know that some of them have modified them I just need as much information as I can links for different jackshaft sprocket or possibly link for a rear wheel sprocket DSC_0841.JPG DSC_0842.JPG

CarPlayLB

YIKES! You have bigger issues than finding a sprocket! Your frame is rusted through! Dump that bike by the side of the road and keep your eyes on craiglist for something to build. Spending money on that is like gold plating dog poop. When you're done, it's still dog poop!

so not Yikes
its a solid frame and will be reinforced and repaired as needed

trying to find out some gearing
clutch is a 11t
the jackshaft kit comes with a 12t and a 14t
from what i recall the original t8f drive gear that im having modified for the jackshaft is ?17t?
and the rear sprocket matching That chain is 52t
tring to figure out if i should use the 12t or the 14t for the initial set up

im trying to keep a relative Middle gear ration
it will be ridden by a 150lbs 14yr old and his 140lbs mom

if im correct the OG set up was about 3-1

Twid

Yikes!
image.png
Is that apoxy over a rust hole? How can you say it's not rusted through when you post a picture of it rusted through?

Last edited:
so not Yikes
its a solid frame and will be reinforced and repaired as needed

trying to find out some gearing
clutch is a 11t
the jackshaft kit comes with a 12t and a 14t
from what i recall the original t8f drive gear that im having modified for the jackshaft is ?17t?
and the rear sprocket matching That chain is 52t
tring to figure out if i should use the 12t or the 14t for the initial set up

im trying to keep a relative Middle gear ration
it will be ridden by a 150lbs 14yr old and his 140lbs mom

if im correct the OG set up was about 3-1
Cut out the rust and weld it up with new pipe, is that all the rust on that frame?
I have fixed up a lot more rust than that on many old cars and trucks...

Cut out the rust and weld it up with new pipe, is that all the rust on that frame?
I have fixed up a lot more rust than that on many old cars and trucks...
Thank u, so have I
I just want some info about the gearing
Not opinion on how sturdy people Think this frame is Without having a Clue of my abilities..
This is just a toy compared to my car/motorcycle experience

hard for me to imagine those gear setups in my brain..I suggest Google a gear ratio calculator..that's what I use..for example a 10t clutch going to a 20t with an adjacent 10t to a 60t rear is making the 60t really an 80t..adding 20t to the rear..someone correct me is I'm wrong..I'm new to jacksafts...