Recent content by Stevie-Ray

1. S

Song Title Game

Without Love - Tom Jones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TyOnCvVLm8
  2. S

Bonanza 1510Mx finished!!!

I was once clocked at 65 mph on a dirt road, on one of those, when I was young and du.....bulletproof. Fastest production mini-bike made, until Speedway came out with their Sachs 125. Quickest too, by far.
  3. S

Bonanza MX: phase one

My brother's MX was a Hodaka and had a 35 tooth sprocket. His was only the second one in Michigan.
  4. S

The Official VINTAGE Snowmobile, Ski Machine and Sled Thread

Hmmm....not a single Rupp 440 Magnum in the bunch. My favorite sled from the old days, then came the 90hp Speedways and the 140hp T-Jets.:blink:
  5. S

Whats your weather doing???

Brookville, eh? We used to take 80 to Brookville, then south to Clymer, where my wife's folks hail from. Then we switched it up and started taking both 'Pikes. Wife was born in Indiana, PA.
  6. S

The FLU

You don't have any choice in the matter. I used to get the flu almost every year til I started getting flu shots. Haven't had a full-blown case since. That was over 25 years ago. While getting shots, I usually have a day when every one else is sick as a dog, and I feel "kinda crappy." That's my...
  7. S

Whats your weather doing???

It's doing this and plenty of it. Cold and snow. This was from our first real snowfall, unfortunately it hasn't really stopped since. We had exactly 3 days of above freezing weather since, and have been in the deep freeze most of the time. All the while it drops 2 -5 inches of snow seemingly...
  8. S

where is the best place for a single guy to take a vacation?

I'd suggest a cruise. Carnival is the best for singles fun, as Royal C and Princess are too high and mighty, most say. I've been on seven with the wife, but have seen what they offer singles and it would be great. As for islands, Aruba is my favorite, by far, second best would likely be St...
  9. S

New to me Montgomery Ward

Black River is the name of the town, actually. Borgstrom road, Hart's Motel and Cabins, any of those ring a bell?
  10. S

New to me Montgomery Ward

That's a sweet looking mini. I remember Ward's older bikes from the early seventies. We had our bikes in the Upper Peninsula in Black River where we rented cabins along US-2. We could ride our minis on the beach, and it was a total blast. Another guy renting a cabin by ours had a black Ward's...
  11. S

Messed up my knee

This. I was diagnosed with a Meniscus tear almost 30 years ago. It's just now starting to pop regularly when I walk. Sounds like a damn firecracker at times and hurts like hell when it's that loud. I waited long enough that surgeries are far better now than then. But it doesn't sound exciting...
  12. S

Messed up my knee

Sorry, double tap
  13. S

What do you guys drive in real life?

The daily driver. And the toy.
  14. S

All original SURVIVORS

Well, I'm 240 now. When I was 14, I was probably all of 135. This bike would do 40 with me on it back then until after about a years worth of riding and then 35 was the best it would do. It would still do close to that in the 80s, but then it was stored forever til now. A 6.5 will easily better...
  15. S

All original SURVIVORS

Well here she is before her major cleanup. I've had her for over 43 years and she's due for a new heart and lungs. I might just see if I can get her running as is, but I really want to Predatorize it. I weigh far more than I did when I was 14.:doah: