Recent content by t555trailblazer

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. t555trailblazer

MTD 361-650 front Shocks

There is a really helpful YouTube video on rebuilding Sebac shocks. I don’t have the link but you should be able to find it.
  2. t555trailblazer

Happy Birthday AJF.

Happy birthday Aaron… Keep up the beautiful work you do on your projects!
  3. t555trailblazer

Muskin Dune Cat fiberglass

Not NOS but in nice solid condition. I bought them years ago from a vintage car guy who found them in a barn while buying car parts. Each need a little work to be perfect. I say pick up only because they are so large. Well worth a road trip for someone who needs them.
  4. t555trailblazer

Powell colors ?

Like Dave said, your bike is in great shape. You may wanna consider keeping it as is and then look for a different bike in bad shape to restore and paint blue.
  5. t555trailblazer

Flat Kitty Build.

Very nice and unique build… Love seeing the snowblower engine being re-purposed!
  6. t555trailblazer

Happy Birthday Cheezy1

Make sure you’re taking memory vitamins, we don’t want you to lose your vest Mini Bike knowledge! Just kidding, happy birthday!
  7. t555trailblazer

Just came back from the beauty parlor.........ain't she pretty?

Very nice! I always wondered about those, do they work with a standard Tecumseh recoil cup?
  8. t555trailblazer

What exact of trail horse is this?

Go back to that field and look for more...You don’t find them very often that complete!
  9. t555trailblazer

The 70's was Old Skool Kool!

Very Kool!!! First time I seen it, Thanks for making the post.
  10. t555trailblazer

Cat Eliminator roller build with Endura parts

15 3/4” Long, 1/8” Metal not really angle iron, more like custom bend. The side that the shocks mount to is 1 1/4”, side the seat mounts to 1”. I’m sure angle iron would work.
  11. t555trailblazer

Clutch I.D

Sure looks like one that I have. North American clutch Corp. before they became Noram
  12. t555trailblazer

Ruttman long frame spyder

Have fun and enjoy it, one of the classics!
  13. t555trailblazer

Tecumseh Display Shelf

Very cool, great fine!
  14. t555trailblazer

Tecumseh HS50

Sold… Thanks, OldMiniBikes