Recent content by Tatras86

1. T

Comet TAV2 + Honda GX 160

Hi guys, I can get very cheaply brand new GX160, but is one with metric straight PTO shaft (20mm/OD x 50mm lenght) I can bore out the bore on 3/4" clutch assy on TAV2 to fit 20mm shaft but my main concern is lenght as the PTO shaft is 8.5mm (0.334") shorter than imperial PTO shaft. What do You...
  2. T

UMT- Utility Motorcycle Tractor

Why do You thing motorbike engine is better???
  3. T

So guys what engine do You thing will be the best for this project??? I mean how powerful or even exact type.... I'm also looking for photos of Homelite Trial King gearbox and some gear ratios used in this gearbox.
  4. T

Rebuilding the Trail King Gear Box (Photos Added)

Hi, sorry to open this thread after ages but i,m looking for photos of this gearbox . Is there any chance to post them here again?
  5. T

You don't need to use vertical shaft engine. You can modified the transmission or use one of those right angel industrial transmissions. I can get over here hondas, subies,b&s.... and all types of clones
  6. T

:bowdown:............. a MAN himself !!!! Jeep2003 You are the the reason why I'm here on OldMiniBikes..... LOVE your fat tires Minibike. Thanks for Your opinions.
  7. T

:wink: thanks ..... could You imagine 45mph on tractor tire..... :lol:
  8. T

That peerless transmission looks good but hard to find over here. Something that small with reverse sounds great. Could anybody educate me on final gear ratio? Say for example from TAV to 1st. jackshaft 1:2 than from 1st. jackshaft to 2nd.jackshaft 1:4 and than from 2nd. jackshaft to sprocket...
  9. T

I'm leaning more towards Subie but in this class they are both great engines. As I said all depends on money. Yeah that big tractor tyre one looks awesome. And now I'm thinking to make some sort of gearbox to make it easier and quicker go from offroad to onroad..... hmmmmmmm now I wish I never...
  10. T

Mick :thumbsup: took me ages to figure that out....... very well thanks for asking :laugh:
  11. T

Well I found that Pak Jak mini maxi bike and Im sold on that Is there any tech info about them cause I couldn't find any. How big is rear tire? Gear ratio? .....
  12. T

:scared: You are mind reader.....:thumbsup: So I was thinking about 2 different set ups ; 1; if I get loads of $$$$. Honda gx 390/ subaru robinn ex40 + comet 40 converter + 25' fat tyres with 2 different gearings one 8T to 114t for offroad second 10t to 57t for more onroad set up 2;if I...
  13. T

Thanks .... quite interesting this one don't U thing?
  14. T

here is the link for vid it seems not working https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuuO_17YuTA
  15. T

So let me quickly introduce myself. I'm from Slovakia (Europe) toolmaker by trade and last 5 day totally addicted on Minibikes. I never know that something like that exist and now I'm all over this "madness". So that's me :thumbsup: Now get to the point and that crazy topic. Why I love...