Recent content by thooker

1. T

Cat 400x

Also, I still need front and rear fenders if anyone has a set.
  2. T

Cat 400x

Hello, I finished this CAT 400 mini bike for my ex-co-worker at Edelbrock a while back but never put pictures up of it. He unfortunately passed away recently and I told his wife that I want the mini bike I restored for him. The first picture is him on it when I finished the restoration and the...
  3. T

Need help for a co-worker

I appreciate the lesson on the rule book :lol: I updated the post and took out the part asking what it might be worth. Any idea what it is?
  4. T

Need help for a co-worker

Hello, My co-worker has an old mini bike he wants to get rid of. Any idea what it is? I appreciate any and all help. Thanks Troy
  5. T

For Sale: Trail Horse GTO 100

Let me know if it doesn't go through as I have a friend that will buy it.
  6. T

For Sale: Trail Horse GTO 100

Is this bike still available?
  7. T

Cat 400

Hello, I am in need of items for a cat 400 minibike. I need the decals for the front handlebars as well as clutch cover. I am also in need of a rear fender. Any help would be appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks Troy
  8. T

Cat 400x

I appreciate the info. I'll keep looking. Thanks Troy
  9. T

Cat 400x

Hello, I am restoring a late 60's early 70's CAT 400X for a friend of mine. I need to find the handle bar and clutch cover decals. Any help would be appreciated. I also need help finding fenders that will work. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks Troy
  10. T

Briggs 4 hp help

Hello, I have a briggs 4 hp engine that I am rebuilding. I was wondering what the standard bore size should be as I cant find that anywhere. I had the bore flex honed to get it cleaned up and it now measures 2.504". The piston measures 2.494" and I am thinking that is to much piston to wall...
  11. T

Cat 400X Rear Fender

Still looking if anyone has a fender or knows of one. Thanks Troy
  12. T

5 HP Briggs for Sale

Sold!!!!
  13. T

5 HP Briggs for Sale

I have for sale a 5 HP briggs I got when I bought my mini bike project. The 5 HP motor is too wide for the frame and covers up the foot pegs so we opted to go with a 3 HP engine. The engine runs as we fired it up at the track when we first got the mini bike project. We found out the carb needs...
  14. T

Trail Blazer Mini Bike

Nah!!!! It gets a ton of use at all the shows we are at. Its our pit bike and everyone loves riding it. I just got a 3HP briggs we are putting on it. The 2 HP is a little slow off the line with our larger guys on it HAHA!
  15. T

Cat 400X Rear Fender

My next project is to help a friend restore his Cat 400X mini bike. We have everything but the rear fender. Any help locating one would be appreciated. Thanks Troy