Recent content by Toolman

1. T

what kinda bike is this

this stuff is all available commercially. As long as your not interested in complete originality.
  2. T

cat dominator parts wanted

I have a few left overs. I am replacing my tires. I will sell them to you if you want originals. I may have a chain rider block and I can get the front decal
  3. T

Wanted !!! 1971 Cat Eliminator rear disc brake pads

I can make you a set if you want. email me at Bneitsch@tampabay.rr.com
  4. T

Florida Flywheelers event this weekend

the next events will be January 14,15,16,17 and Feb 25,26,27,28
  5. T

Needed Cat Eliminator Rear Tire

Well the title says it all. I am not to worried about originality as long as it is nobby.
  6. T

Need Cat disc pads and foot peg rubbers

There is supposed to be a steel disk under that pad which will prevent that from spliting by properly distributing the force accross the face of the disk. As for the pads, I got mine from a local mower shop, They are pretty standard but they were to thick so I cut them down with my belt sander.
  7. T

Need CAT Eliminator Rear tire.

Looking for a CAT eliminator rear tire or something similar. They are really knoby and I am having trubble finding anything in that size with that type of pattern.
  8. T

WTB decal for Cat Eliminator

Very good thank you
  9. T

WTB decal for Cat Eliminator

I either want a reproduction or a good picture of one I can copy. Email me at Bneitsch@tampabay.rr.com
  10. T

Wanted !!! 1971 Cat Eliminator rear disc brake pads

I got some from a local lawnmower shop that work fine. I just took my caliper in and showed it to him. It was like 4 bucks.
  11. T

I read that you are running Torque A Verters on your equipment. I am looking for one. Is there...

I read that you are running Torque A Verters on your equipment. I am looking for one. Is there a good place to get one in florida and not overpay. Bneitsch@tampabay.rr.com Brad
  12. T

Comment by 'Toolman' in media 'Go Devil'

I have just bought one and would like to know the history
  13. T

What is it?

I Just bought a folding mini bike made from square steel stock with folding handle bars and a two cycle motor marked Fuji Motor and no ferings or fenders. It is driven with a belt to a jack shaft and chain to the rear tire. It has Nitto tires and a hand throtel. I will try and get some pics...