what kinda bike is this

hey first timer here, new to the forum. thanks for havin this forum.

What kind of mini is this? it was my dads when he was a kid. He would be 54 now so gotta be atleast over 45 yrs old. I think he had it when he was like 10 or something. It still has the sticker on the front forks. i need to go get it and see what it says. when i do i can add that much info to it. I do konw that it had a tecumse or however you spell it engine. I wanna get it runin but need to know the shaft displacement and that kinda stuff. can yall help me out or what. frame is in awesome shape. just a little sand blast and some paint and presto, new mini bike. lol. thanks for yalls help

I wanna know what happened to your face,,,are you getting enough sun?

Looks like a "Dominator" since you have the tank. Nice find and keep it stock! :thumbsup:

thanks guys for the info. thats my bike. now for the parts im gonna need. lol. I need an engine, new brake and throttle. So how do i go about getting and finding what i need? Oh and tires. but i know the big problem is gonna be what is the shaft length or whatever for the engine to line up with the rear sprocket???

tomsprops

That's all ez stuff ! Stick around you'll get alot of help from the members here . It looks like you have a really nice bike there . Once you get it from " The Unknown Minibiker " post some more photo's . Becarefull with the original Cat stickers ect those things are hard to replace . Good luck and Thank your Dad for being so Cool to have saved his Minibike all of those years ! :thumbsup:

well to give an update. the bike been sitting in my garage still not going. i havent been able to figure out what motor will go on that baby. i tried a 3.5 briggs and straton but the shaft was wasnt in line with the rear sprocket. so that wouldnt work unless i did some welding and cutting modifications on the frame. idont want that. i neeed to know what engine will go on there or how i figure that out. im not that mechanically inclined. anyone have ideas?

The bike looks fairly original. My opinion would be to put an ad in the WTB section for the correct motor. They are out there. Check Ebay and craigslist too. Tecumseh HS40 I believe? Good luck!

do you or anyone else know what other motor would be the same as that particular motor. ? i cant really keep it all orginal anyways because the seat padding and cover is messed up. the sticker in the front isnt really salvagable so im probably gonna sand it down repaint and just make it fun. you know.

another question is where can i order parts for it the cheapest or most trust worth place??

Last edited:
do you or anyone else know what other motor would be the same as that particular motor. ? i cant really keep it all orginal anyways because the seat padding and cover is messed up. the sticker in the front isnt really salvagable so im probably gonna sand it down repaint and just make it fun. you know.

another question is where can i order parts for it the cheapest or most trust worth place??
Parts?No problem.

OldMiniBikes.com - Discount & Replacement Mini Bike Parts

A Briggs should fit and line up okay. As said, did you try flipping the clutch? Post some pics.

i took it straight off a go cart and put it on the bike but from bolting the frame bolts on and all the sproket was way off. either way the clutch went wouldnt have mattered

I have a question for yall. I weight about 260 pounds. what size engine and clutch should i get for my weight? ultimately itll be for my kid but daddys gotta ride too..

I'm wodering why a briggs wont fit and have the clutch line up, what length is the shaft? The reason I ask is there are short shaft briggs. A briggs and tecumseh should swap out so I'm stumped on the fitment issue.:shrug: