Recent content by tulsadave

1. T

Micro Cycle

Great Looking Micro Joe!!!!!!!! Only one in California?? A Micro was sent to Cycle World in 1962 and had a feature page in April 1962 page 39. Could that Micro still be in Inglewood?? Tulsa Dave
  2. Cycle world

Cycle world

In the AMA Pitts on a Micro Cycle Rebel
  3. 1962 cover page for Micro Cycle Sales

1962 cover page for Micro Cycle Sales

Micro Cycle sales pamphlet about 1962
  4. My Micro

My Micro

Another view of my restored Micro
  5. Ad from 1962

Ad from 1962

Neat Micro ad .. Tulsa Oklahoma made mini bike.
  6. My Micro Cycle Tulsa Ok

My Micro Cycle Tulsa Ok

My restored Micro Cycle Ready for engine. Look at the before... turned out good HUH
  7. Micro Cycle TULSA OK

Micro Cycle TULSA OK

Micro Cycle is almost finished.
  8. T

Frijole Find

Hello Markus Tulsa Dave Here... Nice find.. This mini bike is very hard to find and I look for them daily!!! I have one in restoration at the moment.If I can be of any help let me know. My friend and I here in Tulsa have between us Four of these very RARE and very cool bikes. GREAT find...
  9. T

Tulsa Time

I have A Tulsa Rebel in restoration. Tulsa Dave
  10. 2015-12-27_007

2015-12-27_007

Tulsa Micro Cycle I posted in 2013 in the process of restoration. Tank has been restored by One of the best (Harlan Wallace) Ret. TFD. Color is Adrenaline RED! (Fire Engine Red). Frame had to have down tube replaced. Seat is original and may be dyed black or reproduced in leather. Exact Decals...
  11. 2015-12-27_008

2015-12-27_008

Tulsa Micro Cycle I posted in 2013 in the process of restoration. Tank has been restored by One of the best (Harlan Wallace) Ret. TFD. Color is Adrenaline RED! (Fire Engine Red). Frame had to have down tube replaced. Seat is original and may be dyed black or reproduced in leather. Exact Decals...
  12. 2015-12-27_001

2015-12-27_001

13. T

Rebel Mini Bike Tulsa OK..

Rebel Mini Bikes were made by Micro Cycle Co Tulsa Ok. Early 1960s Tulsan Bubby Cagle Started Micro Cycle and only producted Rebels for a short time. Cycle world ran a story and test in 1961. These are very sporty and neat bikes. I am restoring one at the moment. Go power wheels were installed...
  14. Micro Cycle Rebel

Micro Cycle Rebel

Project I am working on. Restoration of Micro Cycle (Rebel) This cool mini bike was made in Tulsa for a short time in the early 1960s by Racing legend Buddy Cagle. Shop was at 208 S. Norfolk Tulsa Ok. Cycle world reported that this was in every sense of the word a mini bike. I believe this...
  15. Micro Cycle Rebel

Micro Cycle Rebel

Project I am working on. Restoration of Micro Cycle (Rebel) This cool mini bike was made in Tulsa for a short time in the early 1960s by Racing legend Buddy Cagle. Shop was at 208 S. Norfolk Tulsa Ok. Cycle world reported that this was in every sense of the word a mini bike. I believe this...