Recent content by Wayne67

1. W

Ruttman Grasshopper Chopper Copy (Bicycle)

This is a bicycle I am building based on a Ruttman Grasshopper Chopper not complete yet.
  2. W

12 vintage mini bikes

Maybe just according to how much room I have
  3. W

12 vintage mini bikes

I will taking one of my cars.
  4. W

12 vintage mini bikes

Thanks RobertC I am going to be in your area next week for the Run to the Sun car show.
  5. W

12 vintage mini bikes

I have sent the pics. to Inventorpardue and he is going to post pics. for me and thanks for the help once everyone sees them let me know what the frames are I know that there are 2 Powerdyne's and some Bonanza's but there are some that I do know what they are the green one with the sissy bar ...
  6. W

12 vintage mini bikes

Pics. Ok I tried loading pics. of the mini bikes I bought cannot get it done anyone here I can send pics. to and them load them on the site. Thanks Wayne
  7. W

Ok my email address is Swoffordwelding@bellsouth.net Thanks Wayne

Ok my email address is Swoffordwelding@bellsouth.net Thanks Wayne
  8. W

12 vintage mini bikes

Had to go the other side of Atlanta Ga. to get them.
  9. W

Yes I will be selling some of them I do not know which ones yet

Yes I will be selling some of them I do not know which ones yet
  10. W

12 vintage mini bikes

I bought all of a guys mini bikes today 12 were vintage mini bike's and three China made mini's I know two are power dyne choppers, I think at least four bonanza chopper's maybe 5 of them and some I do not know I will post pics. later for someone to help identify the others. This guy had built...
  11. W

New Chopper Frame

Chopper Frame Robert I am located in Spartanburg S.C. I have already made a frame on the same measurements as a Bonanza, I have not completely assemble yet but after looking at them I think they need to be about 4 to 6 inches longer as I am 5' 11" I also have a Ruttman Grasshopper and have some...
  12. W

New Chopper Frame

Just a thought if there was some new chopper frames based on the design of the Bonanaza , Ruttman Grasshopper, and Power Dyne etc. maybe just 3 to 4 inches longer for a for the taller guys to ride would they sale.