12 vintage mini bikes

I bought all of a guys mini bikes today 12 were vintage mini bike's and three China made mini's I know two are power dyne choppers, I think at least four bonanza chopper's maybe 5 of them and some I do not know I will post pics. later for someone to help identify the others. This guy had built them so some of them are not 100 percent correct.

bandit 40

I bought all of a guys mini bikes today 12 were vintage mini bike's and three China made mini's I know two are power dyne choppers, I think at least four bonanza chopper's maybe 5 of them and some I do not know I will post pics. later for someone to help identify the others. This guy had built them so some of them are not 100 percent correct.
Sweet post some pics when you can :thumbsup:

I'm so tired of looking at snow that today was 55 degrees and I was snowblowing my front lawn of a foot of snow so the rest would melt and I could see grass again.... And yes we need pics... Lots and lots of clear pics.... We need to make sure you arent one of the recently banned members coming back to haunt us....

george3

I'm so tired of looking at snow that today was 55 degrees and I was snowblowing my front lawn of a foot of snow so the rest would melt and I could see grass again.... And yes we need pics... Lots and lots of clear pics.... We need to make sure you arent one of the recently banned members coming back to haunt us....
It was at least 81 today felt like 90 to me, too hot. Tomorrow hotter.

Pics.

Ok I tried loading pics. of the mini bikes I bought cannot get it done anyone here I can send pics. to and them load them on the site. Thanks Wayne

buckeye

You must have know someone that knew someone. West of Atlanta is where these came from?? Man, I search high and low and find a crumb once in awhile.
Can't wait to see pics......

Ok I tried loading pics. of the mini bikes I bought cannot get it done anyone here I can send pics. to and them load them on the site. Thanks Wayne
I have sent the pics. to Inventorpardue and he is going to post pics. for me and thanks for the help once everyone sees them let me know what the frames are I know that there are 2 Powerdyne's and some Bonanza's but there are some that I do know what they are the green one with the sissy bar ? it is a small bike. The other green one is a powerdyne Thanks for the help.