Recent content by YearJ

1. Y

Minibike engine engaging without throttle.

Guess Im gonna have too lol.
  2. Y

I think I fixed it...gave it some more oil on the clutch and hasnt done it yet. Weird...I oiled it up before. Thanks guys. Ill post back if it continues and Ill double check the cable.
  3. Y

Oh ya its ran fine with it just seems after it tipped over this started happening. Idk what the hecks going on. When I get back Ill double check a few things.
  4. Y

Ya Ive oiled the clutch before even using it. It runs good but after I stop it wants to go and if I lift the tire itll speed up. Ill check the throttle again and re oil the clutch just in case
  5. Y

https://carrollstream.com/5-half-hp-gas-engine-recoil-start/
  6. Y

For some reason my minibike wants to go without any throttle? I messed with the spring to see if it was sticking or not and it wasnt Ill check again to make sure but what else could be causing this? My bike did tip over a few days ago and gas came somewhere think maybe the overflow.
  7. Y

Monster Moto tire weight?

Ok good to know. I do have a small leak in the back tire so had me wondering if my fatass messed up the tire lol. Im thinking on getting some stuff called Tireject. I guess it's like fix a flat but alot better.
  8. Y

Either way I gotta loose 30 pounds lol feel bad for the tire
  9. Y

Lol! Ya I can do that
  10. Y

So I'm wondering what would be the max weight I could put on the stock tire? I think it says 156 but do any of you put more than that? My fat ass is like 230 lol.
  11. Y

Spring tensioner for Monster Moto

Ya it was this chain https://a.co/d/61hFlZ2a cheapo for now until I could switch it out to something like this...
  12. Y

Ya I used one and got a few half links I got one installed now but still to loose but not by much Ill take a pic of how much slack I got later and thanks for the replies
  13. Y

Ya already tried that but it ends up being to tight or to much slack on the chain. I even tried drilling new holes to max out the tensioner and its still got some slack on it. Idk.
  14. Y

Anyone know of a good spring tensioner or maybe a skateboard wheel for a Monster Moto 105? I have my tensioner maxed out and my engine cant go up any further.