slywilliez

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hello. You probably already got some messages. Did u say you passed on that Bonanza you posted pic of recently? If you are not interested I would be if u think still available Would you have the contact info? Also where is the location? Thank you. Tim
    Got it yesterday. VERY NICE. Thanks again. Now I just have to get my $160 back from Paypal that went to Vitov. The only difference between yours and his is the v-z.
    slywilliez
    slywilliez
    Well I am glad you like it. You will get ur money back, it just takes too long.
    My bad, I had v instead of a z. I cancelled that one and you should be receiving it promptly. Thanks again and I will try to get picks today.
    Fred
    Money and address have been sent. I will get pics tomorrow. Thanks, Fred
    slywilliez
    slywilliez
    Hey Fred, i did not receive your payment. Can you check the email address.
    I will definitely take it. Do you do Paypal? I will add an extra $10 to cover fees. I will get some pics as soo as I can.
    Hey guy, rumor has it that maybe you either have a TC shroud for the Bonanza TC1300 or you have the ability to make them. Is there any credibility to this.
    slywilliez
    slywilliez
    That is correct, I had a few made from an original.
    This is Rocky from Joppa Maryland, Wanted to chat a little about Silver Shadows, I have what I believe is a 1970 that my dad bought new from a shop in Essex Maryland. E mail is Rocky@rockystruck.com
    Hello,

I thought I would check with you first before I went public. The Mickey is available if you are interested?

Scott
    hello taco bill here. are you still interested on that model a coupe foof and bonanza fender?
    Bill, I finished the Flexo roller you sold to me. I can send you some pic's if you give me your email address. My email address is geigerjt@yahoo.com. Tracy
    I saw your Flexo roller for sale today. Could you tell me the distance from the top of the engine mounting plate to the bottom of the round tube right above it? My email address ir geigerjt@yahoo.com Thanks, JTG
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…